E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Mods please take note(pcdmachine)

07-07-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
nyfg56
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3 AW/Fox Red 6MT

User pcdmachine advertised a jb4 harness a for sale which I purchased. I received a jb4 with harness b. I tried contacting him to no avail so filed a paypal dispute. He then finally responds but on the forum only to bash me and call me a liar. Pics below are from bms showing the harnesses. The smooth one is harness a which I thought I was buying. The one with the extra clip is b. The one I received. Attached are pics of the harness (b) which was advertised as A along with his original ad. I will take better pics once I am home to send to paypal as well. Mods please see this and take action against his slander toward me when I am just trying to get back a well due refund. Thanks

You can slightly see in the pics the extra grey clips on the harness indicating it is harness b. I will post better pics tonight
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #2
nyfg56
Captain
Rep

Here are the pics. Definitely harness B when I was advertised harness A. And by the way, PayPal has reviewed all of the information and the evidence I provided and gave me a refund. Beware of PDCMACHINE
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 07:35 AM   #3
nyfg56
Captain
Rep

Still no mods? I'd like to have someone stop this guy who screwed me over from posting more slander toward me and spreading more lies. Thanks!
Appreciate 0