E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Anyone in Portland, OR have PROcede in their car??

11-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

Smile Anyone in Portland, OR have PROcede in their car??

Last edited by GhostyM; 10-24-2019 at 01:08 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2007, 01:29 AM   #2
Tuned335i
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
I am asking because this I'm my dads son
Sweet. Not sure what else you would be, but whatever!!!LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
and I want him to make his car to go slightly faster. I may be only 15 but still, it seems that I am the one modding his car, I am going to do order wheels with him hopefully but other than that, on the original subject does anyone is Portland have PROcede, and is really significant over stock, just want a short answer? Sorry, I really don't go on these forums that much, so if I can get some mercy please.
The PROcede, JB2, AA Xede, Helix, or any other piggyback will transform the car into something completely different. Adding 75-95WHP and 100WHTQ to any car will do that...

BUT before you start screwing around with your Dad's $50K car, you better make sure he knows what you're doing and the potential consequences, i.e., getting his warranty voided. There are a lot of other issues, like making sure there is good gas in the car at all times.

No offense, but unless you fully disclose what you intend to do to the car and the potential problems to your Dad, I wouldn't touch it.
      11-25-2007, 06:19 PM   #3
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

I actually have the intellect to say that I know my way around car's. My dealer and dad have no problem with the chip, I asked both trust me. Really, my dad is a type of "I need to see to believe" type person and if he experienced it, he would buy it. I just need to know if anyone in the portland area has it.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2007, 06:19 AM   #4
cstmx_ryder
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A metal box with a roundel

I don't have Procede, but I do have AA Xede, which gives out 345-350 HP to the wheel........And I live in Clackamas, if you know where that is.......The piggy back has been great, no CEL and running strong. I can really tell the difference right after installing it.

I guess the AA Xede is more comparable to the Procede 1.4x rather than the 2.0x, which gives out an extra 20-25 HP I believe.

'08 AW E90 335i
PROcede V5 | BMS DCI | RR DPs | ETS FMIC | FORGE DVs | Stett CP | Vanguard | PSS10
Appreciate 0