E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > My experience with Patryk / BimmerTech

04-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
CBlasek
Rep
Drives: 09 335i Coupe

My experience with Patryk / BimmerTech

This review is a long time in the making. I have had the pleasure of purchasing a ComboBox / 6FL / Rear view camera for my e92 from BimmerTech. Not only did Patryk answer all of my questions / concerns he went above and beyond any customer service experience I have ever had. I believe there are other outfits out there that could have provided my equipment / install, but Patryk's customer service was what really set this apart for me.

I had been searching for months to find the car I wanted and when I finally found the color combo I wanted it did not have the USB feature. I quickly searched online and found that I could retrofit it. Problem solved!

A quick email to Patryk and I was on my way with the install. Parts were shipped very quickly and I took it to my "installer" as soon as I got them. My installer really screwed up the install severing a cable of the rear view camera and basically said "here you go. It doesnt work and we wont fix it." After describing my problem to Patryk I was able to fix it myself. Then the magic happened a quick Skype session with Patryk and he was off and running getting everything coded and working the first time.

I really cant thank Patryk enough and I would never hesitate doing any more business with him!
Appreciate 0