E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Sorry, But I Want A........ DATSUN!!!!!

07-21-2008, 03:51 AM   #23
Porscha!
Should be on www.retrorides.com
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Porsche 944

Garage List
You have ordered one too rogerxp?

Are Nissan limiting them to so many? I imagine they will but the Jap importers will be working overtime.

Stoner was being soooooooo mardy as well after the race, if ya can't keep the pace Agreed Rossi is a god personally I don't think the Yamaha is as good bike as the Honda he used to race on, that was a superior bike but he's signed up to another two years with Yamaha made it very interesting when he first moves to them because he was showing how good a rider he really is!

GXSRs are awesome bikes I do like all the non Japanese bikes though 'cos they just sound sublime!!

Front Engined Porsche
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 04:28 AM   #24
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
Not ordered one... yet. Thought I'd calm myself down a little first with a bit of diesel power, save a little cash, then hopefully strike a little later on (not actually managed to save anything yet though!!!)
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 04:48 AM   #25
threethirty
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport Saloon 2006

Love Dragons Den (it's on tonight) but they were rubbish guests. They were trying to be funny, but failed badly. They should stick to printing money, not stand up.
      07-22-2008, 06:34 PM   #26
Real Thing
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi TT-RS Plus + MK6 Golf R

The TopGear GTR has had accident Damage
http://jalopnik.com/398945/top-gear-crashes-nissan-gt+r
      07-23-2008, 01:32 AM   #27
CD
gone ... but i will be back !
England
Rep
Drives: 335D Coupe

i dont like Nissans

i dont and never have

DAM i like this one

E92 335D / QUAIFE LSD / EIBACH / DIMISA / REMAP / 19" HAMANN EDITION RACE REPS
... USUALLY WITH A HEALTHY SPLATTERING OF GOOD OLD YORKSHIRE MUD ...
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2008, 02:54 AM   #28
Steve A
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: too much

The car is fantastic, however the Nissan customer service is infact total rubbish. Cancelled my order got my 3.5k back and wont buy nissan now out of principal.
      07-23-2008, 06:17 AM   #29
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve A View Post
The car is fantastic, however the Nissan customer service is infact total rubbish. Cancelled my order got my 3.5k back and wont buy nissan now out of principal.
is that cuz there messing everyone about who has put down a depo on one mate?
      07-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #30
Real Thing
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi TT-RS Plus + MK6 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
is that cuz there messing everyone about who has put down a depo on one mate?
I think it was more to do with the initial process they kept moving the Goal Post originally the Car looked as if it would be sold on a first on the List Basis (like any other New Car in Demand) Then they changed that to a Lottery and although I got a bum deal it wasn’t quite as Bad as Steve’s (finding you’ve gone from about 7th in the Queue to six months behind someone who’s just ordered would piss anyone off)
It's not so much Customer Service that’s letting them down (not at Dealer level in my case) but the Marketing of the product that they cocked up on I’ve now get log in details to there Web site where I can access my profile to arrange my Track Day as well as seeing when the Car is available to view at the Dealer they also sent a GTR Tape measure to so I can give them the measurement for my GTR Crash Helmet
On the Marketing side thou still no Brochures.
      07-23-2008, 09:05 AM   #31
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Thing View Post
I think it was more to do with the initial process they kept moving the Goal Post originally the Car looked as if it would be sold on a first on the List Basis (like any other New Car in Demand) Then they changed that to a Lottery and although I got a bum deal it wasn’t quite as Bad as Steve’s (finding you’ve gone from about 7th in the Queue to six months behind someone who’s just ordered would piss anyone off)
It's not so much Customer Service that’s letting them down (not at Dealer level in my case) but the Marketing of the product that they cocked up on I’ve now get log in details to there Web site where I can access my profile to arrange my Track Day as well as seeing when the Car is available to view at the Dealer they also sent a GTR Tape measure to so I can give them the measurement for my GTR Crash Helmet
On the Marketing side thou still no Brochures.
You what? your even getting a GT-R skid lid? what make and style?

So your on a GT-R owners track day too, how cool is that!