E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > BMW car blinds

04-06-2011, 03:12 AM   #1
addo402
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 330d MSport

BMW car blinds

Hi all

I brought some car blinds for the rear passanger doors from someone on here, but needed to purchase the 8 mounting clips, 4 each side.

I was told that these were only 70p each from the seller, however from going to the dealer they are actually £2.50 each, meaning a total cost of £20. The dealer has spoken to BMW direct to double check this and apparently is correct.

Bearing in mind that the blinds are £70-80 brand new, meaning that the clips are 25% of the cost!

So can anyone shed any light on the elusive 70p clips or am I going to bite the bullet and purchase the set of £2.50 items?

Cheers

Adam
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2011, 03:19 AM   #2
muffking
Regular user
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330D M-Sport Auto

Garage List
If they are the ones I was thinking of buying then I remember the Ad. I didnt buy in the end as a similar aftermarket version was available for all of the rear windows for not much more and included clips.

In hindsight you could have checked before buying, but I'd still consider going back to the seller if they were miss sold. It's your call.