E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Dallas people! do you have dent?

07-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
Thicccboi
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw m6 coupe

Dallas people! do you have dent?

Im new to the forum and posted earlier that i did PDR ( paintless dent removal) and get some hits so i decided to make a new thread for it.My name is Steve pm me if you need some work done ill hook yall up!
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2011, 02:01 AM   #2
zmt
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Model 3 RWD, van

Quote:
schild has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove schild from the recipient list and send the message again.
Hmm, maybe you need some more posts? Anywho I've got a dent I'd like to get popped out, but I dunno if you could help me. It's on the C pillar and has a small chip in the paint. I'm mostly concerned with getting the metal straight as I could dr colorchip the paint back to "OK." Think you could pull something like that out? Just PM me (when you can) and let me know.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Motastic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335!

where are you located at?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
Thicccboi
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motastic View Post
where are you located at?
I'm off of mockingbird n 75
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
Imperator
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i

I've got a small door ding on the right rear wheel arch at the very bottom of the quarter panel, just above the wheelwell opening at the TDC area of the well arch. The paint is just fine but there is a small crease in the sheetmetal. Unfortunately this happened at the airport just a couple months after taking delivery and it's in an area that's difficult to work around for PDR unless you remove the wheel and try to work it from the rear.

I've already used Classic BMW's PDR guy to get some of it out but the small crease is still visible. Maybe you can look at during our next GTG.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #6
Thicccboi
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
I've got a small door ding on the right rear wheel arch at the very bottom of the quarter panel, just above the wheelwell opening at the TDC area of the well arch. The paint is just fine but there is a small crease in the sheetmetal. Unfortunately this happened at the airport just a couple months after taking delivery and it's in an area that's difficult to work around for PDR unless you remove the wheel and try to work it from the rear.

I've already used Classic BMW's PDR guy to get some of it out but the small crease is still visible. Maybe you can look at during our next GTG.
yeah ill let you know if can do anything to it
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #7
TEX335
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Can you pm me your number? Located downtown, Field and Woodall.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #8
Thicccboi
Private
Rep

hey did yall get my pm's i dont know if its working?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 09:28 PM   #9
thepursuit007
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 E92 6MT, 2003 Z06

how much PDR experience do you have? can a dent on the rear quarter panel be popped out...no access to rear of panels in that area...i've heard they can be pulled from front?