E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > i need help..

02-28-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
bavarianLI
Registered
Rep
Drives: 325i

i need help..

well.. i own a 325i jet black.. im on about 19k ... i just got new wheels.. 19 inch hamman race replicas black with chrome lip. 19*8.5 in the front and 19*10 in the rear with an offset of 35mm with a 4 inch lip in the rear and 1 inch in the front..... also i dont have a sport suspension.. so i bought sport springs havent got them yet but pretty soon.. also im looking for tires in the new york area... my point is that i need a picture of a car with the descripsion i just wrote...its that im just worried on how low im gonna be on... in other words i dont wanna be to high and not 2 low...... i was gonna get race springs but i guess thats 2 much.... well thank u and i hope ill get some pictures..
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
Evan@Creative
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A work in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianLI View Post
well.. i own a 325i jet black.. im on about 19k ... i just got new wheels.. 19 inch hamman race replicas black with chrome lip. 19*8.5 in the front and 19*10 in the rear with an offset of 35mm with a 4 inch lip in the rear and 1 inch in the front..... also i dont have a sport suspension.. so i bought sport springs havent got them yet but pretty soon.. also im looking for tires in the new york area... my point is that i need a picture of a car with the descripsion i just wrote...its that im just worried on how low im gonna be on... in other words i dont wanna be to high and not 2 low...... i was gonna get race springs but i guess thats 2 much.... well thank u and i hope ill get some pictures..
Don't have any pictures for you, but if your worried about your ride height level, get coilovers. In your case I recommend KW V1's. We have a GB going if your interested. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47375
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #3
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianLI View Post

You went with a sports springs right? I am pretty sure that will be perfect without rubbing, with the race you are likely to experience rubbing. You should be good to go. Take some pics of reps and your setup!!
Appreciate 0