E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > JB chip on 335i N55 MT

10-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
jacksonite
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i coupe MT

JB chip on 335i N55 MT

ive had my N55 e92 for a little over 2 months now. and the other night i felt like my car was a 328 when the same exact car left me in the dust. when we came to the red light he asked me if im stock. he told me with crackin up that he has a JB4 chip which gives him 90hp 75 torque according to dyno run.

Where can i find a good chip from? and i dont want any error codes to come up which idk if thats possible. hes emergency button was flashing inside but not outside. and i think his check engine light was on as well because i saw a yellow light on his gauge. if anyone knows where i can get one and it wont fuck up anything let me know, i want to get it installed
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonite View Post
ive had my N55 e92 for a little over 2 months now. and the other night i felt like my car was a 328 when the same exact car left me in the dust. when we came to the red light he asked me if im stock. he told me with crackin up that he has a JB4 chip which gives him 90hp 75 torque according to dyno run.

Where can i find a good chip from? and i dont want any error codes to come up which idk if thats possible. hes emergency button was flashing inside but not outside. and i think his check engine light was on as well because i saw a yellow light on his gauge. if anyone knows where i can get one and it wont fuck up anything let me know, i want to get it installed
Sending you a PM

Mike
Appreciate 0