E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > /////▒▓█European Auto Creations Official Thread█▓▒/////

05-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Jeff@EuropeanAutoCreations
Banned
Spain
Rep
Drives: white 335i

/////▒▓█European Auto Creations Official Thread█▓▒/////

European Auto Creations (Distribution)

European Auto Creations is proud to announce that our new sales and distribution website will soon be launched and ready for business. There is no doubt that the products we will provide for you will be nothing short of the best brands and the best prices.

We have the absolute lowest prices for all your modification needs in Lighting, Rims, Performance Needs, Custom Interior Vinyl and Exterior Modifications and anything you can dream of. We hold contracts with many big name vendors such as Active Autowerke, AEM, AFE, P3 Cars, D2 Wheels, VMR Wheels, Ar Design, Burger Motorsports, Turner Motorsports, Kw Suspension, Brembo and StopTech Brake companies, United Lighting and ONEighty for all your HID, LED and custom Head Light Design needs and many more. We will provide these at the best prices guaranteed or we will match it or even beat it.

Everyone wants to upgrade their car but at a reasonable price. We have been involved in upgrading and customizing cars our whole lives and we know how ridiculously expensive similar companies can be. We are here to serve the auto enthusiast community. We want to give you the best quality product for the lowest price. European Auto Creations will use our experience and your idea to give you the car of your dreams.

Start dreaming!

Contact Us & Info:
Phone: Jeff Santo (1)718-640-3839
Email: europeanautocreations@gmail.com
Facebook: European Auto Creations
Instagram: #EuropeanAutoCreations
Payment:

Official Vendor For:

Get the best prices on all your BMS products here!

Get the best prices on everything from Turbos to Breaks you name it we got Deals on it!

Get your deals on your Suspension needs here today! We have Great Low installation Prices.

Get all your LED needs here, from your interior to you angel eyes in red, white, or blue for an amazingly low price!

Order your interior & exterior Vinyl Wrap at the color of your choice and Protective Film through us for an amazing price.

Last edited by Jeff@EuropeanAutoCreations; 04-20-2013 at 09:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
ImpressiveAutoWerk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: All BMW models

Good luck Luck Jeff
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
mik_82
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i

Bump for a good guy
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
Banned
Spain
Rep

Thank you guys
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Manual Wagon

Jeff is a great guy and he knows his stuff. i went to him numerous times and i will be going back to him for more stuff soon. he knows these cars inside and out. he is nice and very willing to explain everything. he installed my jb3 and he told me how everything worked and he could do this with his eyes closed. i am very careful with my car and i don't let people even drink water in my car, so yeah I'm very cautious with my car and who i let touch it. i have no hesitation letting Jeff work on my car, he's a great guy. he is a master with mechanics. he helped me with my intake and he had all the parts i needed. he also painted my brake calipers for me. they look great i highly recommend people go to do this. if you hate the way those rusty calipers look go to him he knows what he's doing. if your in the tri-state area i highly recommend you go to Jeff for pretty much anything. he's a genuine good guy, when i went to him to get my brake calipers painted it didn't take that long but i stayed there for pretty much the whole day and he ordered pizza and we just hung out. If you care about your car and care about getting things done the right way then go to Jeff. thanks again man for all your help.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
cmattone93
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi coupe, black on black

bumppp

Last edited by cmattone93; 05-05-2011 at 08:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
chrisgemini16
"See me.. now you don't"
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Great experience with Jeff and his crew. Drove up from CT to his place to install my JB3, and while I was there he finish the job that two body shops had a hard time doing. I was running M offset competition wheels with 275 tire in the rear and I was ready to go down a size tire and was thinking about selling the wheels.. I mention to Jeff I had some rubbing issues in the rear fenders and he didnt hesitate to see if he can roll them to the max.. he immediately notice it's def possible and did an amazing job. I drove from NY to CT at max speed hitting bumps right and left and all my rubbing issues are now gone. I'm very meticulous on who works on my car.. but I HIGHLY recommend his work. They made me feel welcome... crew was great.. installed my JB3 very quick and check everything.. had my fenders rolled to the max.. all rubbing issues gone and got to meet great invidividuals. I will contact him for further work and will highly recommend anyone from CT to take the drive. It's worth the drive .. you won't be dissapointed. Keep up the good work Jeff.. and thanks again.

Regards,
Chris
Attached Images

Last edited by chrisgemini16; 05-08-2011 at 09:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #8
Banned
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgemini16 View Post
Great experience with Jeff and his crew. Drove up from CT to his place to install my JB3, and while I was there he finish the job that two body shops had a hard time doing. I was running M offset competition wheels with 275 tire in the rear and I was ready to go down a size tire and was thinking about selling the wheels.. I mention to Jeff I had some rubbing issues in the rear fenders and he didnt hesitate to see if he can roll them to the max.. he immediately notice it's def possible and did an amazing job. I drove from NY to CT at max speed hitting bumps right and left and all my rubbing issues are now gone. I'm very meticulous on who works on my car.. but I HIGHLY recommend his work. They made me feel welcome... crew was great.. installed my JB3 very quick and check everything.. had my fenders rolled to the max.. all rubbing issues gone and got to meet great invidividuals. I will contact him for further work and will highly recommend anyone from CT to take the drive. It's worth the drive .. you won't be dissapointed. Keep up the good work Jeff.. and thanks again.

Regards,
Chris
thak you man np anytime im very glade you are happy with the work have fun with it
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #9
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep

bump

Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:20 PM   #10
Banned
Spain
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #11
chrisgemini16
"See me.. now you don't"
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

keep up the good work.. was satisfied.. so coming to get more stuff done on Saturday. See you around 9:15am. Thanks again.
-chris
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
Banned
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E34Addict View Post
Best of luck. I would mask off wheel wells if you are spraying the calipers that are mounted on the hub.
we do when we have not had one problem yet on any of the many cars we have done, but thank you for the advice always good to receive and give
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #13
Banned
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgemini16 View Post
keep up the good work.. was satisfied.. so coming to get more stuff done on Saturday. See you around 9:15am. Thanks again.
-chris
np chris see you sat
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2011, 03:11 AM   #14
E92 RNyC
First Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '09 Jet Black E92 335i Xdrive

Garage List
Bump for a good guy and good work! Jeff really knows his stuff. Thanks for the great price, quick shipping and for installing my JB4 and BMS DCI this past Saturday. Thanks for the help too Carl, it was nice meeting you guys. You'll be hearing from me soon, hopefully, about that muffler delete and those CYBA tips, as soon as they come in.

-Nino
      05-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #15
Banned
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92 RNyC View Post
Bump for a good guy and good work! Jeff really knows his stuff. Thanks for the great price, quick shipping and for installing my JB4 and BMS DCI this past Saturday. Thanks for the help too Carl, it was nice meeting you guys. You'll be hearing from me soon, hopefully, about that muffler delete and those CYBA tips, as soon as they come in.

-Nino
np man anytime anytime yea let me know and ill order the tips for you and once they get here ill call you and we can do it.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #16
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #17
Banned
Spain
Rep

bump get you interior vinyl done with us
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 08:39 AM   #18
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi in Montego Blue

Jeff wrapped my interior trim for me and it came out great! I was busy with work so he even drove to me and uninstalled the trim and reinstalled it after.

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 09:23 AM   #19
DASHOCKER
The power of V!
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe steptronic

Garage List
1998 Lexus Gs400  [0.00]
2010 ebony & ivory  [0.00]
2006 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 pics  [0.00]
2009 e92 335 xdrive  [0.00]
Nice work Jeff! I have an appointment with Jeff to do a c/f roof wrap . I have the tape measure in the car & will give you the measurments this evening.
      05-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #20
Banned
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASHOCKER View Post
Nice work Jeff! I have an appointment with Jeff to do a c/f roof wrap . I have the tape measure in the car & will give you the measurments this evening.
thank you see u next sat
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #21
Banned
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilazn View Post
Jeff wrapped my interior trim for me and it came out great! I was busy with work so he even drove to me and uninstalled the trim and reinstalled it after.

glade you like it and np see u tonight at the meet
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #22
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep

I went to Jeff today and he put on my trunk lip spoiler perfectly. he ordered it and its a perfect paint match and a great price. he also installed my carbon fiber mirror covers and they look great. he also installed my aluminum brake pedals and they turned out great. he also did a muffler delete in my car and it sounds amazing. if anyone wants there car to sound amazing for a great price go to jeff. he has specieal piping and everything to get a great sound with straight pipes. on a side note, the brake calipers he painted on my car have been on for a few months now and they still look as good as the day he painted them. they're holding up very well and i drive pretty hard so they get pretty hot. i have been to jeff many times and trust his work. i dont let just anyone touch my car, he knows his stuff. his buddy carl is also a great guy and helped me with a lot of stuff today. he drove me in his car so i could hear the straight pipes before i did it on my car. thanks again carl. i will be going back to jeff soon for white fog lights and white turn indicators in my tail lights and for much more stuff down the road. make the journey over to jeff and you wont regret it, i promise.
Appreciate 0