E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > I hate insurance :(

06-04-2013, 03:04 AM   #23
bungleaio
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Pug 208

Unlucky mate, not your fault but I doubt there is anything you can do other than take it on the chin.

I have been in a couple of none fault accidents and I've always called my insurance company at the side of the road and started the claim then. I've got the other party to speak to my insurance and give their side of the story there and then.

In an accident people are pretty shook up and the adrenaline is running so making up a story isn't very easy so they just tell the truth and admit what they have done. Being the insurance its all recorded too so there can't be any U turns.

I got T Boned by a bus once and I made the driver speak to my insurance at the scene, all the passengers got out and were milling about but none of them moaned about having to wait an extra 15 mins whilst the driver was on the phone. I think they enjoyed being able to get out and have a look so they could have more to gossip about.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #24
Ajerthan
Bimmaaaa
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarviinn View Post
Should have made sure he died. 100% favor to you. Just kidding.
Good Point.

InstaGram: Ajerthan
Appreciate 0