E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > DYNO Results...testing a fuel additive!

06-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #67
Ramos
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 2020 M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifo View Post
Pyramid scheme, whose account is tryit? Did you come up with that?

Each pimp gets their own url. If you buy under the various urls that person gets paid. This is lame

http://www.tryit.gosyntek.com
http://getmpg.gosyntek.com/
http://plus.gosyntek.com/
Whether the additive works or not is not the issue for me, the issue for me is you lack of credibility. I would have been willing to try this if you have come out and said "I am a dealer for this stuff, here is my web site, here are the dynos, here is the E90post.com discount" paid your vendor fee ...

Instead you are trying to pretend like you don't care about the product, which is a little hard to believe given the time and energy your have put into promoting it.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #68
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
Whether the additive works or not is not the issue for me, the issue for me is you lack of credibility. I would have been willing to try this if you have come out and said "I am a dealer for this stuff, here is my web site, here are the dynos, here is the E90post.com discount" paid your vendor fee ...

Instead you are trying to pretend like you don't care about the product, which is a little hard to believe given the time and energy your have put into promoting it.
"Dealer" dude you think I'm going to spend my life selling a gas additive?
I do care about the product because for me it worked.
And time and energy promoting it???
It's been like two days since I posted the info.
I've had tunes on my cars for years and to this day still talk about them and "promote" them.
Heck I set up racing runs in Mexico to showcase the tunes and which perform better. I organize dyno days to showcase the different tunes, different modifications and so forth to "promote" them.
It costs me quite a bit of money to do those things.

As I've jokingly said for quite some time.
For nearly two years I "sold" PROcede's with my promotions and constant rave reviews of it. I never got a red cent from Vishnu for that.
Since August 2008 I tried the JB3 and switched when I dyno tested it and it provided more power with less boost then my PROcede V3 did.
Since then, I have many posts praising the JB3 and have "sold" dozens of them for BMS. T recognizes that and has thanked me countless times.
But I don't receive a red cent for it.

My buddy has fallen on some rough times economically and lost his home.
He's doing whatever he can to make some extra money.
He came across this opportunity and tried the product too. It worked for him.
I said I'd try it and if it worked I'd support him in his endeavor to make some extra money. I wouldn't "promote" a product that doesn't work.
Heck I don't even have Riss Racing products on my car, but know people who have, they've had issues, so I mention to people to stay away from their stuff too.

If stuff works, I'll promote it for others, if it doesn't I'll state that too, to save others the time and money.

If you don't want to try Syntek, I DON'T give a crap. I'm not pretending to "not care". I DON'T.
If you want to try it, you can and you can and order it from my buddy Kurt.

Peace.

Last edited by Driver72; 06-12-2009 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #69
Ramos
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 2020 M340

Not starting crap, just telling you that you would be better served if you had straight up said this is your buddy's web site.

Peace and good luck to him in these difficult times
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #70
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
Not starting crap, just telling you that you would be better served if you had straight up said this is your buddy's web site.

Peace and good luck to him in these difficult times
It's all good, but so you know, I did mention this was for my buddy several times in the posts.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #71
scheherazade
Major
Rep
Drives: 09 GTR (& 93' accord!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
It's all good, but so you know, I did mention this was for my buddy several times in the posts.
Yep, you did. I read it.

Driver72 << It's hard to fight the bandwagon when they all decide to make fun of something all-together. And the more you try to defend something, the more they get encouraged. You'd be better-off letting them laugh, and staying out of it until they're done. Then bumping the thread with more dynos showing how well it works.

-scheherazade
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #72
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheherazade View Post
Yep, you did. I read it.

Driver72 << It's hard to fight the bandwagon when they all decide to make fun of something all-together. And the more you try to defend something, the more they get encouraged. You'd be better-off letting them laugh, and staying out of it until they're done. Then bumping the thread with more dynos showing how well it works.

-scheherazade
Yeah, I know.
I told my buddy that there were several people very interested in trying it and several who questioned it, or were prejudicial simply because of it's marketing venue.
He responded with the old saying:
"You can never say the wrong thing to the right person, and you can never say the right thing to the wrong person."

That is very true. There will ALWAYS be skeptics, critics, and cynics, no matter what it is.

It's cheap and easy to be a critic or cynic and doubt things without experience with it.
It's harder and expensive (like how I spent $160 of my own money dyno testing this product to see if it really did work) to get the facts.
I didn't want to buy the product and put it in my car for months, or years to come if the sh1t didn't work. So for me, it was worth the $160 to spend on the dyno time just to be sure.
If the results didn't come back as making power, I wouldn't use the stuff in my car.
It's easy to check for MPG gain, if you drive the car on the same road, same route and same speeds day in and day out. That's what my wife does, so it made it easy and a no brainer to test the MPG gain claim in her car. As I've said, it worked there too.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #73
canesr1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Metallic Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
That is interesting to be sure.
What they go on to say is that they don't approve of them nor register, but they do actually test them on a voluntary basis when the company applies for it. Wonder why the EPA apparently gives out registration numbers then?

On a similiar note, this wouldn't surprise me.
Just like those human additives you take to bulk up, increase stamina, energy and the like is not approved by the FDA either. But millions and millions take those pills, powder, and drinks (even professional athletes) and they swear by them as working great.

I myself have tried and used some of those protein powder shakes and other of those non FDA approved things. Many actually do work.
I tried a performance drink one day when I was fighting to stay awake and it kept me up half the night.

So again, they state they have EPA registration and have a number for it, (I could call and check) they must of had the EPA evaluate it. But either way, just like everything else we add onto our cars, or put in our gas tanks or Slick 50 oil type additives...we do so knowing they may or may not work and trust on personal reviews to see if they really do.
And again, this Syntek stuff I tested, and it worked for me! Better than I can say about many of those other over the counter additives, (like STP Gas Treatments, and 104 Octane Booster) and so forth that I've tried in the past and it's done nothing.
I'm calling a spade a spade.
Dude, just fess up that you are benefitting from that link... it's cool. the product works for YOU and that is all that matters. Don't come on here saying "my friend" BS. Own up to it and good luck with your side business.
I'm sure people would have bought it either way, just don't insult our intelligence here.

2007 E92 Metallic Black, Black interior, brushed aluminum, 6MT, Nav, 6FL, 20% ceramic tints, OEM Front Lip, Dinan Stage 2 Rev2, 19''s M6 Reps
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 04:58 PM   #74
ianthegreat
Colonel
Rep
Drives: n54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdw View Post
haha, creatine was the bomb! I was using that stuff back in the day, and it serously worked (which is why I think I heard it's now banned).
Perfectly safe. You eat creatine in every peice of meat you put in your mouth. Just stay hydrated.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #75
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesr1 View Post
I'm calling a spade a spade.
Dude, just fess up that you are benefitting from that link... it's cool. the product works for YOU and that is all that matters. Don't come on here saying "my friend" BS. Own up to it and good luck with your side business.
I'm sure people would have bought it either way, just don't insult our intelligence here.
No you aren't calling a spade a spade, because you actually have to see and experience a spade to call it a spade!

Dude if I was going to make money promoting stuff on the side on this forum, I'd of collected thousands of dollars from Vishnu and BMS for promoting their tunes for the past 2.5 years! I have been doing that for each of them at various times, and have earned exactly zero pennies for it!

The benefit I'm getting from testing this Syntek is 3 fold:
1. Support my friend Kurt, so he can support his wife and 3 kids (all under the age of 5), since he lost his house and needs extra income to stay on his feet.
2. Save some money on gas in our Prius since it worked there.
3. Get more power in my 335i for 1/2 the price of race gas (though I'm still going to put some race gas in too, just not as much now.) since my dyno tests proved to me that worked too.

I feel bad for some of you, going through life with such a negative, pessimistic, crappy view on things. It's people like you that need the "good luck" wishes. Unlike some of you, I won't be prejudice and go through life judging sh1t without personally experiencing it.

I thought most of you would be excited by the results of my tests, to find out that one of these fuel additives actually DID make good on it's claim of more power. With all the power hungry enthusiasts we have here.
Some of you were, but many were just wanting to hate.
How unusual.

How's this for promoting:
Please, you pessimistic haters, don't buy Syntek, you'll hate it, and it won't work for you anyway (cause even if it did you'd find a reason to say it didn't). You won't have the willingness to independently test it on a dyno like I did to see first hand anyway, to know for sure if it worked for you. You will be much happier, in your misery, continuing to just doubt everything in life.

I don't have anything more to say about this topic really.
Later.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #76
Ilma
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

I have been following this thread Driver72 and I see the frustration building when you are only trying to do some good for your friend and for the N54 community.

I for one respect and appreciate your efforts and want to acknowledge this to you.

I have had many situations with similar outcomes where you try to help people and get villified in the process.

It contaminates you if you let it.

I often joke with my friends that "no good deed goes unpunished"......it's only funny because it is often so true in this world.

Wish I could put a more positive spin on things, but human nature is human nature.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #77
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
I have been following this thread Driver72 and I see the frustration building when you are only trying to do some good for your friend and for the N54 community.

I for one respect and appreciate your efforts and want to acknowledge this to you.

I have had many situations with similar outcomes where you try to help people and get villified in the process.

I often joke with my friends that "no good deed goes unpunished"......it's only funny because it is often so true in this world.

Wish I could put a more positive spin on things, but human nature is human nature.
Thanks man, yeah people can be such b1tches can't they.
Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #78
Dan335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe 6MT,w/sp. pack.

Props to you Driver72.Along with me there are a whole lot more members on here that appreciate what your doing,and have done then the ones that have nothing better to do then speak negative about someone who,s doing the right thing.They have no life as far as i,m concerned other to speak negatively towards others who try and do the right thing for friends,family and us in the hobby(more like passion instead of hobby)
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 09:38 PM   #79
cincy335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saph 335i coupe 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilma View Post

+1. I too appreciate the effort and information you provide.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #80
kujo
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

well, just so everyone gets off Driver72s ass, this is MY business.

Some of you may remember me and some may not.
I, along with D72 were one of the first 335i owners in CA.

I have since get rid of my 335i, but still looking for anything to help me and my rides.

This is NOT my full time job, but it is a lucrative business opportunity.

Use it, try it or disregard it.

Up to you.

Thanks bro for supporting my business, since the product does work and we've proved it.

Kurt Jones

Last edited by kujo; 06-14-2009 at 11:11 PM..
Appreciate 0