E90Post
 


The Tire Rack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Official Louisiana chat thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #1805
Sara504
Lieutenant General
Sara504's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
17,831
Posts

Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Orleans

iTrader: (6)

Hey guys. I quit Beverly Hills BMW. That was fast huh lol
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #1806
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Everyone should go to the Euro fest car show
__________________
2008 335i | 1995 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #1807
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

I entered the M3 (free entry). It will take place on April 13th at Town Center.
__________________
2008 335i | 1995 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #1808
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

http://euro-fest.net/
__________________
2008 335i | 1995 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #1809
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft View Post
Doc 13' M3 Competition - 5+ years after production started and that car still amazes me on how good of a daily driver/drivers tool it is
I agree
__________________
2008 335i | 1995 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 06:36 AM   #1810
Yodaime
Just a normal member.
Yodaime's Avatar
Vietnam
84
Rep
3,404
Posts

Drives: Banh Xeo
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Louisiana

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mkah View Post
my car aint old enough. give it 20-30 more years lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
My life is complete. Yodaime has commented on a post with my car in it.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 06:42 AM   #1811
Wankel
Private First Class
1
Rep
173
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Orleans

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335vnm View Post
Hey guys. I quit Beverly Hills BMW. That was fast huh lol
Already?? What happened?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #1812
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
Projekt_BooGie's Avatar
United_States
253
Rep
4,831
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Home random floods and Cajun Navy

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mkah View Post
I entered the M3 (free entry). It will take place on April 13th at Town Center.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
my car aint old enough. give it 20-30 more years lol
what he said...I was going to enter my car but its too new.... ///mkah what year is your car?
__________________

too much to list...just know its wide and bagged
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #1813
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
my car aint old enough. give it 20-30 more years lol
You can enter new cars, too.
__________________
2008 335i | 1995 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #1814
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
what he said...I was going to enter my car but its too new.... ///mkah what year is your car?
This will be an open show for European autos and motorcycles, all of which must be twenty five years or older, (built prior to 1989), as well as newer special interest autos.


You can enter yours. The guy who organizes it was handing flyers to Eli at Autobahn South, thats how I found out about the show. It will be mostly newer cars.
__________________
2008 335i | 1995 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #1815
Sara504
Lieutenant General
Sara504's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
17,831
Posts

Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Orleans

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wankel View Post
Already?? What happened?
Went to another dealer. In Orange County
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #1816
Sara504
Lieutenant General
Sara504's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
17,831
Posts

Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Orleans

iTrader: (6)

MINE!!!
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #1817
cd3
Lieutenant
cd3's Avatar
4
Rep
418
Posts

Drives: e90 e46
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: la

iTrader: (3)

Nice Sara!!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #1818
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
Projekt_BooGie's Avatar
United_States
253
Rep
4,831
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Home random floods and Cajun Navy

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mkah View Post
This will be an open show for European autos and motorcycles, all of which must be twenty five years or older, (built prior to 1989), as well as newer special interest autos.


You can enter yours. The guy who organizes it was handing flyers to Eli at Autobahn South, thats how I found out about the show. It will be mostly newer cars.
new special interest autos...didn't think mine was a special interest...I thought it meant lambo, ferrari, etc...
__________________

too much to list...just know its wide and bagged
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #1819
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
Projekt_BooGie's Avatar
United_States
253
Rep
4,831
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Home random floods and Cajun Navy

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wankel View Post
Already?? What happened?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335vnm View Post
Went to another dealer. In Orange County
I think that was the obvious part...I think he meant what happened? Why did you leave? You know...those specific questions.
__________________

too much to list...just know its wide and bagged
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #1820
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
new special interest autos...didn't think mine was a special interest...I thought it meant lambo, ferrari, etc...
Well the guy came to a BMW shop asking him to hand it out to customers. You can sign up if you want. They review every submission before its accepted, and mine was accepted. Since its not 25 years old, I would assume your submission is fine.
__________________
2008 335i | 1995 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #1821
shaq diesel
Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
491
Posts

Drives: 2011.75 Alpine White E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mkah View Post
Well the guy came to a BMW shop asking him to hand it out to customers. You can sign up if you want. They review every submission before its accepted, and mine was accepted. Since its not 25 years old, I would assume your submission is fine.
Given the Euro car population down here I'm sure any decent European car with a decent paint job would have a good chance of gaining entry.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #1822
str8nm
Major
str8nm's Avatar
United_States
48
Rep
1,141
Posts

Drives: 2017 M4 DCT
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M4 F82  [0.00]
2011 335is  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft
Doc 13' M3 Competition - 5+ years after production started and that car still amazes me on how good of a daily driver/drivers tool it is
Cost?
__________________
"The sleep of reason brings forth monsters."
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #1823
str8nm
Major
str8nm's Avatar
United_States
48
Rep
1,141
Posts

Drives: 2017 M4 DCT
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 M4 F82  [0.00]
2011 335is  [5.00]
Vader is back home. They reprogrammed CPU instead of pulling the tranny. Had to call HQ because no one had seen this problem before. Hope it works.
__________________
"The sleep of reason brings forth monsters."
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #1824
Yodaime
Just a normal member.
Yodaime's Avatar
Vietnam
84
Rep
3,404
Posts

Drives: Banh Xeo
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Louisiana

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8nm View Post
Vader is back home. They reprogrammed CPU instead of pulling the tranny. Had to call HQ because no one had seen this problem before. Hope it works.
your good to go than man.. could be worst. I JUST got a fuel pump code today. It says Fuel Pump slow response.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
My life is complete. Yodaime has commented on a post with my car in it.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 03:55 PM   #1825
Sara504
Lieutenant General
Sara504's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
17,831
Posts

Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Orleans

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
I think that was the obvious part...I think he meant what happened? Why did you leave? You know...those specific questions.
Moved 45 miles south from Los Angeles to Newport Beach. I love Orange County. Its so much nicer than Los Angeles County... Kinda like Orleans Parish versus St. Tammany. Im still with BMW, just at a different dealer... So my mineral white on black 335is...is now RED interior
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #1826
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Look for this car if anyone goes to towne center next weekend

Name:  photo 5-19.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  171.4 KB
__________________
2008 335i | 1995 M3
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
toddlovesboys

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST