E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Apologies

02-11-2023, 11:13 PM   #1
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

Apologies

Sorry fellow members, I didn't get a PM advising, so I assume it got pulled.
Funny thing is I thought I had posted something like that a while back.

I looked in the forum guidelines and could not see that there as a no-no,
but then I re-looked just now and there is a sticky about no P&R.

Ok that's cool, I didn't get to read the replies, as it just said content no longer available, perhaps you guy's were yelling over that "hey can't you read no P&R" LOL

Maybe could I please recommend for future posters that it is in the forum guidelines, just amend it and put a note in there as well please

AGAIN not a problem it was pulled totally fine with that, well not fine, but understand !

I didn't see it in the actual guidelines thread
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
sygazelle11430.00
      02-12-2023, 03:00 AM   #2
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazali View Post
Sorry fellow members, I didn't get a PM advising, so I assume it got pulled.
Funny thing is I thought I had posted something like that a while back.

I looked in the forum guidelines and could not see that there as a no-no,
but then I re-looked just now and there is a sticky about no P&R.

Ok that's cool, I didn't get to read the replies, as it just said content no longer available, perhaps you guy's were yelling over that "hey can't you read no P&R" LOL

Maybe could I please recommend for future posters that it is in the forum guidelines, just amend it and put a note in there as well please

AGAIN not a problem it was pulled totally fine with that, well not fine, but understand !

I didn't see it in the actual guidelines thread

I read your post before it was taken down. My first thought was something like, "are you kidding, doesn't this guy know that politics and religion are not allowed. This post will get taken down in a hurry."

I've read your apology and your point about this forum rule not being spelled out in the forum guideline. I thought the guideline would cover it, but as you pointed out, the guideline doesn't explicitly discuss disallowing either politics or religion. Frankly, I was surprised. I thought for sure it would be there. I agree with you that it would best if the admins would address this topic in the guideline to avoid future confusion.
Appreciate 2
nazali1313.50
Soul_Glo13348.00