E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Reconsidered the tuning aspect..gonna stay stock for now...

07-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #67
j|rz44
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i|E92

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
Makes good sense...
No Co. wants to pay for something without a fight!

GL
      07-05-2007, 12:17 PM   #68
Carlito12
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i 6MT TiAg

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
HEY TERRY exhaust and suspension doesn't blow your power train warranty....i would never buy a product from you for that reason alone...you don't seem to know a whole lot about these cars....and you come out with some ghetto rigged tuner... i have talked to my SA(who is a friend as well) and he said they work on tons of exhaust and suspension mods over the years and not one of them was ever rejected for a powertrain warranty and dinan stuff is covered and when BMW puts out its performance parts for the 335(mostly e46 stuff for now) is that stuff gonna void your warranty also....stop scaring people for no reason...bolt on exhaust or welded is not gonna void your powertrain warranty.... and neither will suspension.. how the hell would your suspension void your powertrain warranty....you have lost all credibility just for that post let alone a million others and the terry tuner aka GHETTO tuner... and i have an e34 540ia dinan 5 with 2 chips stage 1 koni suspension and free flow exhaust the full bit except diffs and never once did they have any problems and questioned my mods as causing a problem or affecting any warranty that was left or previous work done!!!!
Wow.

I think you just lost all your credibility with us with the unwarranted personal attack...

JB3 KW V2 i-Forged Senekas & ETC
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2007, 12:26 PM   #69
kujo
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Atta boy steve.

If I had a PROcede on my car, the night the FP grenaded, I would have been screwed and BMW Roadside would have taken the car in, WITH PROcede and I'd have been in deep shiz......

HP ain't the end all be all.

I would be $1,000 that Steve with no chip, will out lap 90% of guys here, with a PROcede, at any west coast track.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2007, 02:03 PM   #70
S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo View Post
Atta boy steve.

If I had a PROcede on my car, the night the FP grenaded, I would have been screwed and BMW Roadside would have taken the car in, WITH PROcede and I'd have been in deep shiz......

HP ain't the end all be all.

I would be $1,000 that Steve with no chip, will out lap 90% of guys here, with a PROcede, at any west coast track.

I dunno about that..but I would sure have fun trying.

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0