E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW San Antonio

02-12-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
gaspony
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Ti Silver

BMW San Antonio

There seems to be no one getting great service so I thought I would add a decent review for the boys and girls here in San Antonio TX. I had a mini cooper and had 3 service experiences. The first my engine went bad at 6000 miles and they gave me a loaner and worked on the car for 3 weeks. (a mini s loaner) They updated me every couple days and had me okay the work. I guess I could have asked for a new car, but everything else worked great and I got a new engine out of it. Then I noticed a burning smell a few months later. I took it in and the oil tubes to the turbo were leaking, so they fixed it and again nice loaner, but a non-s this time. (glad I got the s) Then the last was for my oil change. They didn't have any loaners but they did give me a ride to and from work which was fine. I had to wait about 30 minutes for them to pick me up but overall they were really cool. The sales people at mini are really nice. Now I'm moving to a 335i. We will see how the bmw side does but my buddy says they have been awesome with his 328.
Appreciate 0