E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Vacuum Line replacement

06-16-2007, 11:16 AM   #1
mmst
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Vacuum Line replacement

I installed procede and one of the vacuum lines that you join with the coupler from the procede came off of the coupler. When i looked at why, the end of the vacuum line split and couldn't make a seal with the coupler and i had to cut off about 1 cm of the line, which i think makes it a bit too short to connect back to stock now.

I was wondering where i can buy a vacuum line replacement? Does anyone know the exact wall thickness, size, etc?

thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2007, 11:24 AM   #2
merritt
enginerd
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

http://www.mcmaster.com/ is your friend. Black opaque high temp silicone hose. To determine what diameter hose you want, bust out a measuring device...

If you want to get something more immediately, try Autozone.
      06-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmst View Post
I installed procede and one of the vacuum lines that you join with the coupler from the procede came off of the coupler. When i looked at why, the end of the vacuum line split and couldn't make a seal with the coupler and i had to cut off about 1 cm of the line, which i think makes it a bit too short to connect back to stock now.

I was wondering where i can buy a vacuum line replacement? Does anyone know the exact wall thickness, size, etc?

thanks

1cm shouldn't be a problem...wait, which one did you cut? the one that is a T? or the one that is free by itself, if it's the latter...that one has plenty of length to go back into the solenoid.

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0