Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > ESM BBS LM reps on eBay

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

06-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #1
vtsng
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Pre LCI E90 325i SGM

ESM BBS LM reps on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251081602827...827%26_rdc%3D1

Just about to take the plunge on these but I'd like one last opinion from the members here. Anybody dealt with or know of anyone who's dealt with this eBay seller? I've tried doing a search and it looks like there's a vendor by the same name but I can't confirm if he's the same seller as the one on the eBay listing.

Other than that, I've read that the esm reps are fairly reliable. The only thing that's really stopping me is the et 25 rear. I have a bad feeling that i may not be able to pull it off without some rub. I've looked into the st8 with a more conservative offset but I guess im part of the minority (or maybe the only one) that prefers hyper silver...unfortunately.

Lastly, ebay's compatibility check and the description is telling me that the wheels are not compatible with my 06 325i. Am I missing something here?

What do you guys think about fitment and build quality? Any details that i may have missed in the listing that I should take note of? Any comments are appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited by vtsng; 06-19-2012 at 05:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
JYohay
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5

found this in their ebay store
Our website is: www.EuroStopUSA.com Our phone # 818-341-9903
i would call and talk to them about it.
i always offer to do in not through ebay (but still with paypal, so you are covered still) and they can usually give a better price.
Appreciate 0