E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > ATL: Wanted Director of Marketing

08-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
561design
z4um Hooligan
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: 3.0Si

ATL: Wanted Director of Marketing

Hey guys,
My wife just had this position open up and I thought some of you may be interested. Of course if this is not your jam, please feel free to pass it along. I do not know if relocation is offered or not but the position is based in Atlanta, Ga. Interested parties email their resumes to lisa.hofung@corestaff.com. Also, note where you saw the position posted.

Salary is over +100k

Responsibilities

·Develop the strength of the brand in the region; ensure that the brand is developed within the agreed global positioning.

·Define and develop the marketing strategy for the region in conjunction with the commercial function that will increase market share.

·Ensure that brand discipline is instilled across the region, and that the organization moves to a more customer centric organization, through the use of more research and fact based marketing.

·Responsible for the effective use of the regional marketing budget, with an agreed process to measure return on investment.

·Develop and deliver an integrated marketing communication program across the entire marketing mix tailored to key customer segments ensuring consistent messaging, creative execution as well as design and deployment. This includes the responsibility for the marketing launch of products to the market. The programs will be a combination of long-term positioning and tactical programs to increase segment revenues.

·Develop new effective ways of marketing to increase customer intimacy.

·Track and analyze competitive marketing programs

Qualifications

-Experience in the B2B sector preferred, particularly in the development of effective customer retention programs.
-Professionally trained marketer with at least 10 years of experience and confidence to drive the marketing agenda and agreed initiatives across the region.
-Experienced gained in a global or regional organization, use to working in a complex matrix organization.
-Track record of working across diverse cultures and an ability to deliver through dispersed organization.
      08-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
RonPaul4Prez
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 561design View Post
Hey guys,
My wife just had this position open up and I thought some of you may be interested. Of course if this is not your jam, please feel free to pass it along. I do not know if relocation is offered or not but the position is based in Atlanta, Ga. Interested parties email their resumes to lisa.hofung@corestaff.com. Also, note where you saw the position posted.

Salary is over +100k

Responsibilities

·Develop the strength of the brand in the region; ensure that the brand is developed within the agreed global positioning.

·Define and develop the marketing strategy for the region in conjunction with the commercial function that will increase market share.

·Ensure that brand discipline is instilled across the region, and that the organization moves to a more customer centric organization, through the use of more research and fact based marketing.

·Responsible for the effective use of the regional marketing budget, with an agreed process to measure return on investment.

·Develop and deliver an integrated marketing communication program across the entire marketing mix tailored to key customer segments ensuring consistent messaging, creative execution as well as design and deployment. This includes the responsibility for the marketing launch of products to the market. The programs will be a combination of long-term positioning and tactical programs to increase segment revenues.

·Develop new effective ways of marketing to increase customer intimacy.

·Track and analyze competitive marketing programs

Qualifications

-Experience in the B2B sector preferred, particularly in the development of effective customer retention programs.
-Professionally trained marketer with at least 10 years of experience and confidence to drive the marketing agenda and agreed initiatives across the region.
-Experienced gained in a global or regional organization, use to working in a complex matrix organization.
-Track record of working across diverse cultures and an ability to deliver through dispersed organization.
Thanks for sharing the post! I relayed it to a close friend who is in marketing. He's german and bilingual, perfect english, currently with the German American Trade Center and previously with Milward Brown in Atlanta. Hopefully he fits the bill.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
MuchMoore
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i

I wish I had more experience.
      08-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
JoosyJoos
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Well... I don't fit that description but I'm graduating from UGA in December. Let me know if they do any internships or new hires for lower level positions.

1997 M3 Coupe - BMWCCA I-Prepared #22
2006 M Roadster - 23,000 miles and slowly counting
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
561design
z4um Hooligan
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: 3.0Si

Thanks for the response guys. I'll post up more stuff that she gets in. Is there any particular fields your looking for?
      08-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #6
Dre01SS
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Corvette Z06

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
I may have someone up for that. Sent the info for review.

Anything operations related you may have, post up
Appreciate 0