E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS in GTA: BMW Bicycle Roof Rack with Base support system

12-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
merlinz
Canada
Rep
Drives: 323i 2008

FS in GTA: BMW Bicycle Roof Rack with Base support system

Hello folks,

I'm selling a BMW Bicycle Roof Rack with Base support system.
Asking $390 in local pick-up only.

You can carry TWO bikes on the roof. It's well maintained and mint condition. Just few scratches on plastic parts, not scratched on aluminium bars. No damaged at all.

It's very convinient support system to BMW car without rails on the roof. Just put it into holes on the roof.
You can simply replace with ski or snowboard rack on the base support system in winter season. Also it works with roof cargo carriers.

Please see the photo as an example that somebody has exactly same system from a website. Again, there are two bike holders come with the base system.

This product manufactured by Thule sweden. I paid over $560+tax at BMW dealership an year ago.
Thank you for your interest.

Appreciate 0