E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > ///Bimmerstock 2010 - Sunday, September 12, 2010



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #397
BX TT3
MAAD HEAD
BX TT3's Avatar
No_Country
14
Rep
1,053
Posts

 
Drives: Sex on 19 inch Wheels
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NYC

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
08 BMW X5 4.8 (Wife)  [0.00]
07 525xi  [0.00]
07 335i  [4.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
It was a great meet for sure and wanted to thank Scott and others who put it together, but I agree the meet at Flanders the year before was so much more put together because it was strictly a BMW meet and not a car show meet....BMWs were all bunch together in their respected classes, but this meet it was a smorgish board of BMWs here and there!!....The meet at Flanders was more localized to one big area and felt more inviting amongst enthusiasts of strictly BMW....This meet was basically an exotic meet and cramming in BMW enthusiast in one nutshell...THey didn't realize the turnout of the BMWs.....One great thing about this meet was the FOOD....That was a total plus and the food was delicious and alot of variety...Rain dampened the meet ofcourse, but overall weather held up here and there....Alot of people scrambling to dry off their cars to show conditions only to find it raining again an hour or two later! On my drive home with my friend we encountered a cloud that dropped rain like a MONSOON! My car has never seen so much water in its life!

Ur car was squeekie clean when you left, had to ask my self if it was under a tarp the whole time... lol.
__________________

Dinan S2 & JB4 G5, Spearco IC & Up pipe, RR-DP, BMS Dual Air Intake, Forge Diverter Valves, P3 Vent Boost Gauge, Custom Exhaust w/Muffler Delete, BMS OCC, JIC Cross Coils, M3 Front & Rear suspension upgrade, Meyle HD tie Rods
Turbo Upgrade Next...
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #398
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
49
Rep
3,763
Posts

 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M335i Oreo Package View Post
Ur car was squeekie clean when you left, had to ask my self if it was under a tarp the whole time... lol.
i actually got a great shot of him hard at work keeping it spotless. he looks like a proud father lol. editing is going to take some time but i got some amazing shots.
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 01:35 PM   #399
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
STE92VE's Avatar
United_States
85
Rep
6,264
Posts

 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
for anyone wondering, us volunteers started loading up that parking lot and when it was filled up we started moving everyone over to the garage. i was the air traffic controller telling everyone where to park.
This was the best plan yet! I didn't have to wipe my car down after the rain!

Thanks for putting this together Scott and always nice to see old friends. We had to book early and didn't see you around to say good-bye.

Best part of the show was those 4 "ladies" in the white jump suits...definitely broke up the monotony of seeing BMW guys and their cars.....
__________________
2007 E92 328i 6MT-Space Gray/Black Dakota/Gray Poplar w/heated seats-PCD 4/27/07 (SOLD)
2009 E90 328i xDrive 6AT-Space Gray/Oyster Dakota/Dark Burl Walnut w/ZPP,ZCW,Xenons-ED 4/17/09 - Redelivery 5/30/09 (SOLD)
2014 E84 xDrive28i 8AT-Alpine White/Black Nevada/Silver Matte w/ZMV,ZLP,494 - DD 3/14/14

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #400
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Alpine Whiteboy's Avatar
117
Rep
9,259
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, N.Y.

iTrader: (1)

Great event, thanks Scott and thanks to MAC and all the volunteers who did their part

and thank you Mr. Yellow taxi that smashed my car a week ago, the bandaid on my car was a real hit (no pun intended!)
__________________
Boopie*Motorwerks

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #401
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
126
Rep
11,639
Posts

 
Drives: your mom wild!
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: 5towns

iTrader: (3)

Good times, Good people and good food...it was nice meeting the familiar people and some new folks...it was good vibe and environment to be around....little too tiring from that early volunteer work..but it was fun overall...

Scott, thanks for making this a good turnout and good to see you again buddy...



Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
It was a great meet for sure and wanted to thank Scott and others who put it together, but I agree the meet at Flanders the year before was so much more put together because it was strictly a BMW meet and not a car show meet....BMWs were all bunch together in their respected classes, but this meet it was a smorgish board of BMWs here and there!!....The meet at Flanders was more localized to one big area and felt more inviting amongst enthusiasts of strictly BMW....This meet was basically an exotic meet and cramming in BMW enthusiast in one nutshell...THey didn't realize the turnout of the BMWs.....One great thing about this meet was the FOOD....That was a total plus and the food was delicious and alot of variety...Rain dampened the meet ofcourse, but overall weather held up here and there....Alot of people scrambling to dry off their cars to show conditions only to find it raining again an hour or two later! On my drive home with my friend we encountered a cloud that dropped rain like a MONSOON! My car has never seen so much water in its life!
Too much rain....i thought I saw car driving into a lake...lolz


Quote:
Originally Posted by KyLu II View Post
Great show I enjoy seeing some familiar faces and talking to them again and also meeting some new ones! Great seeing you again scott awesome meet!
Kylu...nice finally meeting you bro...lolz
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 01:50 PM   #402
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
STE92VE's Avatar
United_States
85
Rep
6,264
Posts

 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
and thank you Mr. Yellow taxi that smashed my car a week ago, the bandaid on my car was a real hit (no pun intended!)
Better yet, I think you started a new design trend. I saw a bunch of AW owners walking into Ace Hardware looking for black mystic tape.....
__________________
2007 E92 328i 6MT-Space Gray/Black Dakota/Gray Poplar w/heated seats-PCD 4/27/07 (SOLD)
2009 E90 328i xDrive 6AT-Space Gray/Oyster Dakota/Dark Burl Walnut w/ZPP,ZCW,Xenons-ED 4/17/09 - Redelivery 5/30/09 (SOLD)
2014 E84 xDrive28i 8AT-Alpine White/Black Nevada/Silver Matte w/ZMV,ZLP,494 - DD 3/14/14

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #403
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank all of you, from all of us at Martino Auto Concepts / MAC Auto Couture for your tremendous support of the Gold Coast Concours and Bimmerstock 2010- 100% benefiting the Diabetes Research Institute.

Despite the less than stellar weather, the event was a SMASHING SUCCESS, and far exceeded even our wildest expectations!


With just under 400 cars registered, we knew it was going to be big... when 600+ cars showed up, we blown away (and, to be honest, slightly caught off guard).

All in all, everything went very smoothly, and a great time was had by all. We learned one thing- even closing an entire city is not enough space for all you guys! :thumbup:

Hope that everyone enjoyed all of the delicious food donated by all our fabulous food sponsors, who came through with reinforcements throughout the afternoon for all the extra people that showed that day. We had some serious chow!

In a way, we were actually fortunate with the weather! We made 500 gift bags for the almost 400 registered car owners, expecting that there would be some unregistered guests. I think if it was a beautiful day, we would have had over 1000+ cars! Our apologies if everyone did not get a goodie bag, hopefully going forward people will pre-register and give us a fighting chance of knowing how many people to plan and account for. Regardless if you recieved a a gift bag or not, I hope everyone had a fantastic time, saw amazing cars, and feels great that their $20 donation went 100% to finding a cure for Diabetes.

FROM MAC AND DRI- THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #404
PandaBear
Banned
United_States
90
Rep
7,271
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island, New York

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 335i X-Drive  [0.00]
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek@MAC Auto Couture View Post
I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank all of you, from all of us at Martino Auto Concepts / MAC Auto Couture for your tremendous support of the Gold Coast Concours and Bimmerstock 2010- 100% benefiting the Diabetes Research Institute.

Despite the less than stellar weather, the event was a SMASHING SUCCESS, and far exceeded even our wildest expectations!


With just under 400 cars registered, we knew it was going to be big... when 600+ cars showed up, we blown away (and, to be honest, slightly caught off guard).

All in all, everything went very smoothly, and a great time was had by all. We learned one thing- even closing an entire city is not enough space for all you guys! :thumbup:

Hope that everyone enjoyed all of the delicious food donated by all our fabulous food sponsors, who came through with reinforcements throughout the afternoon for all the extra people that showed that day. We had some serious chow!

In a way, we were actually fortunate with the weather! We made 500 gift bags for the almost 400 registered car owners, expecting that there would be some unregistered guests. I think if it was a beautiful day, we would have had over 1000+ cars! Our apologies if everyone did not get a goodie bag, hopefully going forward people will pre-register and give us a fighting chance of knowing how many people to plan and account for. Regardless if you recieved a a gift bag or not, I hope everyone had a fantastic time, saw amazing cars, and feels great that their $20 donation went 100% to finding a cure for Diabetes.

FROM MAC AND DRI- THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 09:36 PM   #405
BMW1986
Major
BMW1986's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
1,462
Posts

 
Drives: 11 M3 E92 ZCP JB/PS & BLK
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY

iTrader: (7)

Great day!! Here are my pic's from bimmerfest (http://gallery.me.com/jp1986). You can upload to this album as well or simply download them if you wish!
__________________
11 E92 M3 DCT Jerez Black ZCP...Eisenmann, Dinan, Fabspeed, IND, LUX

Appreciate 0
      09-15-2010, 08:19 AM   #406
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
22
Rep
1,405
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EVERYWHERE

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [3.50]
Thanks again for the spectacular display of support at Bimmerstock 2010. We are almost ready to announce the final total which was raised for the Diabetes Research Institute. Let me tell you that the Board of Directors from the DRI are super impressed with the dedication the Bimmer community had for Bimmerstock 2010.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2010, 09:35 AM   #407
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
cn555ic's Avatar
United_States
246
Rep
18,287
Posts


 
Drives: Bimmerscoding.com
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts View Post
Thanks again for the spectacular display of support at Bimmerstock 2010. We are almost ready to announce the final total which was raised for the Diabetes Research Institute. Let me tell you that the Board of Directors from the DRI are super impressed with the dedication the Bimmer community had for Bimmerstock 2010.
If this is going down next year again, I would hope they allow us to park the cars on the streets like the exotics....There was plenty of empty spaces on the streets and I am sure you can make the exotics more bunch together! Just a suggestion since the BMW community was a large bunch to the charity
__________________
917-939-4980 CODING E and F Series New York Area

Appreciate 0
      09-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #408
J-boogey
Major
J-boogey's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
1,303
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335xi Msport
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oceanside, New York

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
If this is going down next year again, I would hope they allow us to park the cars on the streets like the exotics....There was plenty of empty spaces on the streets and I am sure you can make the exotics more bunch together! Just a suggestion since the BMW community was a large bunch to the charity
+1
__________________
2013 F30 335i xdrive | Estoril Blue | Black Dakota Leather | Aluminum Hexagon trim | M-Sport | Cold weather | DHP | Premium package | Tech package | Harmon Kardon | PDC | Rearview Cam | IND Painted reflectors | BMW performance grills | JB4 stage 2 | ER downpipe | BMS Intake | H&R sport springs
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2010, 09:46 AM   #409
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
49
Rep
3,763
Posts

 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY

iTrader: (3)

ahhhh finally finished editing. check 'em out....
http://rides.webshots.com/album/578579155cPZXDR
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #410
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Guest
Rep
n/a
Posts

 
Drives:


Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
ahhhh finally finished editing. check 'em out....
http://rides.webshots.com/album/578579155cPZXDR
Shared on our facebook page! NICE!!
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #411
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
22
Rep
1,405
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: EVERYWHERE

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [3.50]
Bimmerstock

3rd annual... coming 2011
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #412
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
49
Rep
3,763
Posts

 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY

iTrader: (3)

^everyone get excited!
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2011, 12:14 AM   #413
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
49
Rep
3,763
Posts

 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
i went from six to midnight
I'll go back down to 6 if it rains again. Although theres something cool about photographing rain drops on a orange supraleggera.
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST