E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Flash Sale! Active Autowerke 135i/335i Intercooler FMIC (Sport Version)

08-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Exclamation Flash Sale! Active Autowerke 135i/335i Intercooler FMIC (Sport Version)

Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i Intercooler FMIC (Sport)
Looking to maintain the power on your BMW 135i and 335i?
Install the Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i intercooler sport version for nearly factory-like fitment and experience the meaning of sustainable power in a compact package. The Active Autowerke BMW 135i 335i front mount intercooler is the best performing bolt-on performance intercooler that you can buy. Simply by bolting on this intercooler on a stock car, you can expect over 10 wheel horsepower gains due to the revised efficiency, or even more with additional performance modifications like our Active Autowerke BMW 135i Downpipe. This intercooler is created to handle more internal airflows than its stock counterpart, and will not heat soak as readily like the BMW factory unit.

BMW 135i 335i Intercooler Benefits And Design

For Performance Designed from inception, thisBMW 135i 335i intercooler has the largest swept area that could possibly be fitted within the confines of the BMW factory bumper that it is housed inside. Simply put, this BMW intercooler will perform and deliver consistent, reliable power run after run without power robbing heat soak.
Some minor cutting is required. This Active Autowerke BMW intercooler features the industry standard of a bar and plate core design with seamless cast end tanks with 2.25" inlet and outlets for the least amount of air restrictions possible.

Proper placement of heavy duty mounting tabs ensure for a good fitment. Included in each intercooler kit is all the piping necessary with heavy duty silicone hoses and clamps all for a smooth, trouble free installation.
Designed specifically for the BMW E8X 135i and E9X 335i in 2 door and 4 door configurations, it also fits both, early models (07 - 08) and later models (09 -). Just specify your particular model and the kit will be built to include all the necessary hardware for your specific application at no additional cost to you. Minor trimming may be needed for proper fitment.

Large but compact, it delivers the performance reliably and consistently as intended with the added features to be reversible if the need arises.

Key Features:

-Industry standard bar and plate core design for that rugged construction
-Delivers substantially more internal airflow than the factory BMW unit
-Little to no heat soak measured on street application
-Delivers an increase in performance consistenly
-Cast end tanks with sturdy mounting bosses
-Full aluminum piping with proper silicone hoses and clamps for a trouble free, simple install
-Detailed CD instructions featuring mostly pictures with less text
-Easy to install to the factory set-up with the benefits of reversibility if needed

Specifications:
Intercooler core dimensions 6.00" Tall, 20.00" Wide, 6.00" Thick
Capable for up to 550 WHP
Finished in BLACK for a stealth look

Keep an eye out for more Flash sales coming soon. They may pop up at anytime!

Give me a call @ 305-233-9300 to place your order today!
Appreciate 0