E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Town and Country in Toronto = BAD experience

06-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #45
MIC328i
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Im getting mine throught there i'll keep you guys updated .. but the SA does sound really cocky..
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #46
MaggieKill
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 - 335i Alpine White

Good News to all the fans of S. Huen

S. Huen is no longer works for T & C....... I found that out today.... :rocks::bellyro ll

I'm sure many ppl here will be very happy to hear that......

I bought the tires & wheels insurance package.. S.Huen told me that it covers aftermarket rims as well..... hmmm.. but I talked to the business manager today and seems not be the case... he told me that he'll have to confirm with me on Monday... I'm pretty sure S. Huen told me that it covers everything!! Right now.. tires are covered.. but not the rims!!

I'll keep u guys posted after Monday.
BMW E46
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2007, 10:31 AM   #47
MIC328i
Captain
Canada
Rep

I've been going to T&C a lot recently, my friend wanted to get a used M3 from there so we were talking to a SA from the used car department. It was Eric who came over and talked to us first, at first he seems really nice and sounds really helpful. He gave us a quote of 43k on the road and stated that the car is accident free and it was owned first hand by a women, so we thought that given a little bit of a disccount that red m3 should be a good buy. Anywayz i walked to the new car department to check the status of my 335i with Mr. V and he seems to be too busy playing with his PDA instead of answering my question so I was like wow great service already. Back to my friend's story, we settled with a quote that day and went back to see that M3 but found out that the car indeed had a couple of accidents record when we checked with another SA (Eric wasn't in that day). Then my friend called E and ask him what's the deal with all the lies and ask him for a further discount while E changed 180 degree and tell him to buy a porsche cayanne instead =.=. So we actually went back to T&C after to talk to him and things went even more crazy, he told my friend to buy the car again and tell him that when the new M3 come out , he can sell his M3 for 8k for sure and tell him not to worry about the depreciation in values. Now that is just stupid buying in a car for 43k and selling it for 8k after a few months o.O. Anyhow I think my friend kinda gave up on the deal and also with the SA too.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2007, 01:36 PM   #48
achien
AC
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 Post Members Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIC328i View Post
I've been going to T&C a lot recently, my friend wanted to get a used M3 from there so we were talking to a SA from the used car department. It was Eric who came over and talked to us first, at first he seems really nice and sounds really helpful. He gave us a quote of 43k on the road and stated that the car is accident free and it was owned first hand by a women, so we thought that given a little bit of a disccount that red m3 should be a good buy. Anywayz i walked to the new car department to check the status of my 335i with Mr. V and he seems to be too busy playing with his PDA instead of answering my question so I was like wow great service already. Back to my friend's story, we settled with a quote that day and went back to see that M3 but found out that the car indeed had a couple of accidents record when we checked with another SA (Eric wasn't in that day). Then my friend called E and ask him what's the deal with all the lies and ask him for a further discount while E changed 180 degree and tell him to buy a porsche cayanne instead =.=. So we actually went back to T&C after to talk to him and things went even more crazy, he told my friend to buy the car again and tell him that when the new M3 come out , he can sell his M3 for 8k for sure and tell him not to worry about the depreciation in values. Now that is just stupid buying in a car for 43k and selling it for 8k after a few months o.O. Anyhow I think my friend kinda gave up on the deal and also with the SA too.
Like my sales guy told me at BMW, if the car is any good, it wouldn't be on sale in the showroom.

The good cars always get sold privately (sometimes bought by the internal sales people themselves for re-sale) already without the need to "hit" the showroom.
      06-04-2007, 02:41 PM   #49
MIC328i
Captain
Canada
Rep

Not only that the car had accident records but they are over priced too.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2007, 02:59 PM   #50
achien
AC
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Not only that the car had accident records but they are over priced too.
Actually, I was looking at "used" M3 before buying the 335i. I subscribed to CarFax.com and researched 5 to 6 M3, all with questionable histories.

I gave up looking for an M3 after that and bought the 335i instead.
      06-04-2007, 03:47 PM   #51
MIC328i
Captain
Canada
Rep

So when is your 335i arriving ? I ordered mine at the beginning of may and it was estimate to arrive at the end of august or even later.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2007, 03:55 PM   #52
achien
AC
Canada
Rep

Quote:
So when is your 335i arriving ? I ordered mine at the beginning of may and it was estimate to arrive at the end of august or even later.
Bought mine at the end of December, arrived in mid-March because of the CN Rail stirke.

P.S. double check and make sure the options you ordered are correct...
      06-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #53
AC_E90_330i
Rep
Drives: grey E90 330I

oops
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #54
Slke46
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 Sedan

I think I know who your talking about, my worse experience when attempting to purchase an X5 from them was handled by the jerk that works there. In the end I cancelled and had my money refunded back within the 10 day grace period. Town and Country don't even deserve a rating... garbage.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2007, 07:03 PM   #55
T i h o r
n00b
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd

I had a heck of a time at T&C. Biggups to Yoga, he's tha MAN!! lol
      07-14-2007, 01:41 AM   #56
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gquie View Post
I just bought mine from TCBMW on Kennedy and 407. I can say that the service there was pretty good. Better than all the other places I went to. Im 22 and I look a lot younger even when I dress to impress but TCBMW always treated me very well right from the moment i walked into the showroom. Out of all the places I went to; Lexus, BMW, Acura, Audi, VW, Infiniti, BMW treated me the best. Don Valley Lexus was second, Audi was alright although I never got a call back from them, and North Toronto Acura were all just jackasses. Didn't pay attention to me whatsoever when I walked into the showroom. I spent 15 minutes looking around waiting for someone to approach me until I finally decided to get out of there. Stupid thing is I owned an Acura RSX Type S before buying the BMW so it wasn't like I couldn't afford one. Infiniti at Yonge and Steeles was horrible too. When I asked if I could take the G35 out for a test drive the sales guy looked at his manger, smiled, turned to me and gave me some bullshit about how I have to book an appointment to test drive his car. After which he made up some excuse about how they didn't have any RWD ones and only AWD and it wouldn't be the same. He agreed to let me take the AWD one out and when I went back to sit in his office to discuss pricing he asked me why I didn't want the AWD one. He asked "Is it cuz you wanna keep the price down and low?". Jeeze I just wanted a RWD car. If I wanted to keep the price low you think i'd be looking at an infiniti!?

Of course looking young and inexperienced I pretty much got the "hah yea right you're gonna buy our car??" kinda look from all them but even so it was the TCBMW CA that really made an effort to get my sale. Sorry about the long post I just never got a chance to rant about dealers treating younger consumers with no respect.
i agree with you, i have had so many problems with other dealerships because they dont treat younger consumers with enough respect. i am 21 and i just got my first bmw about 8 months ago. i chose bmw because mercedes and audi never treated me seriously. they pulled the same trick they did on you and told me to book an appointment for a test drive even when they had the car i wanted to test drive out in the parking lot.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2007, 02:50 PM   #57
JayML
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ....

i walked into T&C bmw ready to buy. i was wearing shorts, my flip flops and driving my work van. i walked in and after about 10 to 15 minutes of me walking around (no one greeted me at the door) a recptionist asked me if i needed help. so i looked at her a little funny and said yes ma'am i do need some help.

about 8 minutes after that a salesman walked up to me and asked me what i was intrested in. i told him i was ready to buy a 335 and i had some numbers already lined up, so if he can meet them we have a deal.

we sat down and as soon as i told him what i was able to get the car for, he didnt even let me finish my sentance. he said its impossible and that were not even close. so i told him im not making these numbers up (which i was not) and that i can get this deal already through another dealership. he then said that the dealership will not come through on that price and i should be careful. he wanted to offer me a MAX of 2% off, and that would only be after he spoke to his manager to confirm, and after i gave my credit card to him to show good faith. i told him i can get more than double off what he was offering, and he pretty much called me a liar.

so i basically laughed in his face. i didnt mean to but he knew i was laughing right at him. these guys think there s**t doesnt stink.

right as im about to leave, he notices my watch and asks me if i am wearing a ss daytona. i said yes and his attitude seemed to change. what a loser. now he was all nice. I told him im leaving because I needed to go home and wash my hair ( thats what i actually told him). he then took down my number, but i told him I will call him i i need him, and NOT to call me. A$$hole..................

he calls me the next day and asks me if i got my e550 from paul at mercedes. i dont even know how he found this out. I said yes and he now says hes sorry he didnt realize i knew paul blah blah. Because walking in off the street isnt good enough these days. he tells me to come in and he will match the deal i had. I then bring up how he basicaly called me a liar about the price i had given him. he completly ignores what i say and tells me once again to come in , they have a slot available and can get the car within 2 months.

i said i will see you at 5. never showed up. he calls me a few more times, every time i keep telling him what time i will approx be in, and never show.

you treat people like crap your gonna get treated like crap.

ps parkview bmw rocks.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #58
Vise
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche GT3 RS

Garage List
2011.75 E90 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmyfro View Post

ps parkview bmw rocks.
Couldn't agree more on both comments!

Also, what % off the 335i did you get? E90 or E92?
Past: 2008 BMW M3 Sedan Melbourne Red / Black Novillo Leather
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2007, 03:10 PM   #59
MIC328i
Captain
Canada
Rep

Let me guess who that SA is ? hmm start with J ?

Quote:
i walked into T&C bmw ready to buy. i was wearing shorts, my flip flops and driving my work van. i walked in and after about 10 to 15 minutes of me walking around (no one greeted me at the door) a recptionist asked me if i needed help. so i looked at her a little funny and said yes ma'am i do need some help.

about 8 minutes after that a salesman walked up to me and asked me what i was intrested in. i told him i was ready to buy a 335 and i had some numbers already lined up, so if he can meet them we have a deal.

we sat down and as soon as i told him what i was able to get the car for, he didnt even let me finish my sentance. he said its impossible and that were not even close. so i told him im not making these numbers up (which i was not) and that i can get this deal already through another dealership. he then said that the dealership will not come through on that price and i should be careful. he wanted to offer me a MAX of 2% off, and that would only be after he spoke to his manager to confirm, and after i gave my credit card to him to show good faith. i told him i can get more than double off what he was offering, and he pretty much called me a liar.

so i basically laughed in his face. i didnt mean to but he knew i was laughing right at him. these guys think there s**t doesnt stink.

right as im about to leave, he notices my watch and asks me if i am wearing a ss daytona. i said yes and his attitude seemed to change. what a loser. now he was all nice. I told him im leaving because I needed to go home and wash my hair ( thats what i actually told him). he then took down my number, but i told him I will call him i i need him, and NOT to call me. A$$hole..................

he calls me the next day and asks me if i got my e550 from paul at mercedes. i dont even know how he found this out. I said yes and he now says hes sorry he didnt realize i knew paul blah blah. Because walking in off the street isnt good enough these days. he tells me to come in and he will match the deal i had. I then bring up how he basicaly called me a liar about the price i had given him. he completly ignores what i say and tells me once again to come in , they have a slot available and can get the car within 2 months.

i said i will see you at 5. never showed up. he calls me a few more times, every time i keep telling him what time i will approx be in, and never show.

ps parkview bmw rocks.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2007, 03:13 PM   #60
Soni
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Just a car

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [9.00]
Quote:

ps parkview bmw rocks.
yeah man...we got balls...he shouldn't even say you are liar...I would buy the car somewhere else if other can match your numbers and piss him off!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2007, 03:24 PM   #61
achien
AC
Canada
Rep

Don't worry, these people won't work there too long...

Quote:

ps parkview bmw rocks.
      07-25-2007, 06:35 PM   #62
Chiggy
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, E70 4.8

Quote:

That is weird how he tracked you down. I mean what are the odds?
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2007, 08:14 PM   #63
SGxi
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
he calls me the next day and asks me if i got my e550 from paul at mercedes. i dont even know how he found this out.
Is this Poul Andersen from Thornhill MB?
      07-25-2007, 08:36 PM   #64
ctgazer
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: a dilapidated ride

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
my 0.02, T&C sales treated me very nicely
you should go back and edit that post.....funny you're switching dealerships now eh?
      07-25-2007, 08:38 PM   #65
ctgazer
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: a dilapidated ride

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Quote:

ps parkview bmw rocks.
this stuff make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside cause parkview treats me like a valued customer. i walk in and they ask if i want something to drinkseriously, you guys should give parkview a shot. i have first hand knowledge that it is considered the best toronto dealernot only that, all the girls are hotttt
      07-26-2007, 09:21 AM   #66
JayML
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGxi View Post
Is this Poul Andersen from Thornhill MB?
it was paul ngo from the mercedes dealership on kennedy.
Appreciate 0