E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Roadster

06-03-2014, 10:37 AM   #1
saghezi
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Roadster

2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Roadster

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,800.00

Item Interest
You are looking at an eye-catching custom built, and more importantly exceptionally well maintained 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si. Always kept in garage, never seen rain, my beamer has been babied and kept in show room condition! All maintenance has been done way ahead of schedule, and only at BMW dealership. I have kept every single maintenance record and everything else you see in the picture, including a $500 BMW gift card. Factory Installed back-up sensors from BMW, Including XM radio are just a few things that you will not find on other E85 s out there. I am also including 6 months free XM radio. This rare roadster also comes with original built in Bluetooth which can be used with steering wheel or voice command, IPod connector, dual power memory seats, built in mp3 player, Premium package, Sports package, and Cold Weather Package. Best of all when friends and neighbors see you driving in this convertible, they will assume you bought a new car! This roadster has been used in commercials, movies, and even music videos. I really do not want to sell my Z4 especially because its rare Montego Blue and the fact thats a 3.0si make it even harder, but I am moving that is way this could be in your garage. I have 2 sets of keys, Carfax report, and clean Title in my name. If you are looking for a BMW with zero problems and no recalls!!! Look no further.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0