E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > bmw connected/my bmw remote ios7

10-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
miker2013
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi 6mt Msport coupe

bmw connected/my bmw remote ios7

do these apps work on the iphone 5s with ios 7?

thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
miker2013
Lieutenant
Rep

i just upgraded from the 4s so i wasent sure what was working or not.... so i got bmw apps working no problem

but how do i get email/texts on the nav screen?

second question... i got myself locked out of "my bmw remote" app by logging on with incorrect password

i called bmw assist twice to unlock it, they said no problem but its still locked... is the bmw remote app working on iphone 5s w/ios7?

thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
miker2013
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by miker2013 View Post
i just upgraded from the 4s so i wasent sure what was working or not.... so i got bmw apps working no problem

but how do i get email/texts on the nav screen?

second question... i got myself locked out of "my bmw remote" app by logging on with incorrect password

i called bmw assist twice to unlock it, they said no problem but its still locked... is the bmw remote app working on iphone 5s w/ios7?

thanks
ok so i think i figured out email/texts but i will have to check it again while i am in the car tomorrow... i had to turn on the notifications in Bluetooth
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #4
miker2013
Lieutenant
Rep

ok so I got the email/text/office/calendar thing working.... you have to go to the Bluetooth setting and make sure messages is clicked yes... also all the notifications have to be setup on the iphone and you have to enable messages in the Bluetooth settings on the iphone too

works great... but I noticed longer emails were cut off, even tho I clicked on the "download full message" in the settings... but when I would have the voice read the message to me, she would read the whole message

any way of getting full emails?
Appreciate 1