E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Good **********s experience...

01-31-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
roy@gambitmotorsport
Something Else
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i coupe 6MT

Good **********s experience...

I'm starting to take my new car to the track, ordered some tow hooks from **********s, with normal shipping, and received them in something like 3 days. The product looks great and I received them about twice as fast as I was expecting.

This is my first time to this sub-forum: can't help but seeing that one guy left and someone else has to wait for some custom made stuff. I don't know any history, but am also not a posting tool; just came to say thanks for the good product and quick turn-around.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2008, 07:00 PM   #2
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy@gambitmotorsport View Post
I'm starting to take my new car to the track, ordered some tow hooks from **********s, with normal shipping, and received them in something like 3 days. The product looks great and I received them about twice as fast as I was expecting.

This is my first time to this sub-forum: can't help but seeing that one guy left and someone else has to wait for some custom made stuff. I don't know any history, but am also not a posting tool; just came to say thanks for the good product and quick turn-around.
Thanks for your order Roy, we try to get things as quickly as possible to our customers. Even the custom stuff - we pressure then and make policy changes if need be, which we address. We are always learning and improving, and will be there for the community for many many years to come.

Again thank you.
Appreciate 0