E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > PBIR rental

12-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #23
GetSomeE92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Space Gray E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTech335coupe View Post
Misfires on only cylinder 4 and 6 in the same condition everytime. Trying to get it resolved.

And yes, I've already replaced the injectors, coils and plugs on those cylinders. And yes I've done a valve cleaning and recently replaced both my LPFP and HPFP.

I doubt I'll have a solution by Sunday. I'm still going to make the drive and run because I already paid and I havent drag raced in a little over a month, so I'm itching to get my fix. I'll just have to short shift prior to the misfire condition. Sucks that I won't be optimal but oh well.
That sucks, man. Are the logs telling you anything? Were the plugs gapped correctly? (Could have been off from the factory, or dropped.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
Where's @JMARS?
Apparently, it's only for bragging rights. I don't know how one can spend that kind of money to up the power and then not want to know how it runs at the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMARS View Post
Nope its just for fun and bragging rights lol
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #24
RnmEvo9
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Damn, I wish I could make it.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #25
Wifeys335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335

I'll be there watching. Be there around 10:30-11:00.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2012, 03:17 AM   #26
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Black BMW 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSomeE92 View Post
That sucks, man. Are the logs telling you anything? Were the plugs gapped correctly? (Could have been off from the factory, or dropped.)

Trust me, I'm doing everything in my power to figure this out. Plugs are gapped correctly, but may change it to test.

Apparently, it's only for bragging rights. I don't know how one can spend that kind of money to up the power and then not want to know how it runs at the track.
Ha. JMARS is coming with me. He is gonna ride with me, not race this time.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #27
E90Company
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Car

Take vids/pics!
Appreciate 0