E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > For Sale Or Trade: 2001 Camaro SS M6, 76k, 451rwhp

03-08-2014, 09:52 AM   #1
JasonL
Registered
Rep
Drives: 01 Camaro SS

For Sale Or Trade: 2001 Camaro SS M6, 76k, 451rwhp

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $12000
Mileage: 76500
Location (State): Lexington Kentucky
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is this 01 SS. I need to get into something with 4doors and with more of a focus on practicality. Time to go back to 1 vehicle instead of keeping a "weekend toy". I've been intrigued with the N54 cars since they came out, and now is the time to get into one. I realize the chances of selling this on here may be slim, but if anyone on here is looking to get into a muscle car, this era of Camaro's are getting harder to find this clean. I would keep it long term if my situation would allow. Title in hand. Carfax report is attached.

Below are the details and some pics. The glare was pretty bad the day the pictures were taken.

2001 SS M6, 76k miles (I’ve put 10k on it in 3yrs), red w/ ebony interior, t-tops, just about every factory option, very well maintained, all fluids recently changed, very sharp!! You could drive this car anywhere. For a cam'd car it's street manners are docile.

Exterior: 8/10
Paint is in very good shape; not perfect but much better than most. A claybar would easily make it a 9, and certainly no signs of rust anywhere. This car was not my or the previous owner’s daily driver; it’s been in the rain maybe a dozen times max, garage kept and NEVER seen salt. This definitely qualifies as one of the nicer f-bodies you see on occasion or at car shows. I get compliments on it all the time!

Interior: 8/10
Everything is clean, never smoked in, no rips or tears, cracks in the dash, etc. The only two things are the seats are slightly worn but nothing that stands out, and some of the interior panels in the dash and console that used to be painted red by the previous owner are now a platinum gray color that were painted over to better match the ebony. They turned out ok, but certainly nothing professional.

The mods are:

AI ported "High Compression Ratio" LS1 heads ~11.5:1
AI 230/234 cam, 112LSA
Mamo Ported FAST 102 intake
Nick Williams 102 TB
Stainless 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers
Flowmaster Y-merge
4" cutout
SLP dual/dual catback
BMR tubular K
SFC's
UMI LCA's
UMI adjustable torque arm mount
3.73's
Monster Stg 3 clutch
Tick master cyl
Pro-5.0 shifter
255gph Racetronix Fuel Pump
37lb injectors

Bluecat tuned, 451rwhp, 410rwtq

When h/c swap was done supplemental parts were also added:
LS2 timing chain
TSP ported oil pump
Cometic 0.40” gaskets w/ ARP head bolts
LS7 lifters
7.3” hardened pushrods.

**No corners were cut, and the combo has ~5k miles on it with a very quiet valvetrain. It also has ARP rod bolts. New Bilstein shocks installed 4k miles ago.**

Asking $12,000 or trade up for a stock or mostly stock 335i. Feel free to call or text. 859-455-6586. Additional pics are available upon request.

Thanks!

Jason

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Camaro Carfax Report 2-10-14.pdf (2.93 MB, 341 views)
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 12:34 PM   #2
NOM3ERY
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Looks clean but goodluck trying to get a trade for a 335i
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #3
JasonL
Registered
Rep

Yeah I realize it's a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a try. The 335 is appealing to a wide variety of car guys.

Jason
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2014, 09:01 PM   #4
JasonL
Registered
Rep

To the top. I'll give this another shot to see where it goes. Last thing I want to do is waste space and people's time on here for a non- N54 car.

Jason
Appreciate 0