E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Intake valves /Walnut blasting @ PSI today WOW!

05-08-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Str8sixTT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Sedan Alpine WHT

Intake valves /Walnut blasting @ PSI today WOW!

3 month old owner of e90 335i with 95k. Decided to start with preventive maintenance before mods because of mileage. Thought my car ran great, until got my intake valves clean @ PSI Orlando today. First off i must say they were extremely polite and answer everyone question I had, A1 customer service is always a plus. As far as the car is concern, the engine is quieter and smoother @ idle, better throttle response, goes through RMP quicker and smoother. Actually feels like it pick up some power which could have been lost because of the dirty valves. Overall I must although it was an 1.5hr drive I am extremely happy I did it. I recommended if you haven't done the walnut blasting and are in the central FL area contact PSI and get it done.......When I have a chance I'll get some pics up of the valves.
Appreciate 0