Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Shadow Chrome MV3s on leman blue e90

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

02-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
captain worm
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 330i Step

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
2005 e46 320cd  [0.00]
Shadow Chrome MV3s on leman blue e90

So I'm thinking about doing something to my wheels but I cant decide!!! I have an UK spec E90 330i M sport with 18" MV3 - the wheels are a bit scabby and were refurbed when i bought it and the new clear coat is coming off so I thinking of getting them sorted..

Given I've now done over 20k on the RE050's my first thought was to get a new set of CSL reps with non RFTs, which with man maths I could justify - however I have just checked out my tyres expecting 3 or 4 mm and to my surprise I must have 6 on the front still and at least 4 on the back!!! and that's in 20k!

Hence I can no longer juse man maths and justify a brand new set and so need to consider something else... I was thinking about getting mine properly done and powder coated but wondered if I should go for something a little different and maybe get them either anthracite or black chrome???

What do you think they will look like on a leman blue e90? Anyone got any pics?