E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Tag Carrera Calibre 5 and Tag Formula 1 Alarm

10-19-2011, 05:16 AM   #1
Used2335
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Too Slow

Tag Carrera Calibre 5 and Tag Formula 1 Alarm

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have these listed over at watchuseek. Looking to sell them. If interested please PM me. Pictures are located over at their forum. Thanks!

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/2-t...-a-588680.html

I have 2 Tag watches I am looking to sell. They are both in new condition, and were barely worn. The first is a Formula 1 Alarm with SS bracelet. It is in excellent, like new condition, with only very light marks on the bracelet, no scratches on the dial or crystal. Model number WAH111B.BA0850. I am asking $650 shipped in the CONUSA via Paypal.

The second is a Carrera Calibre 5 Automatic with brown face, and SS bracelet WV211N.BA0787. Again, excellent shape, looks brand new really. Asking $1300 shipped in the CONUSA via Paypal. I will also do a local sale (in the state of FL). I have almost 600 feedback on eBay, with hundreds of selling feedbacks, and have sold on multiple other forums websites if you desire the feedback.

Both watches come with original box, papers, and links. The Carrera comes with the original receipt (bought in march or may this year; I forget) with extended warranty booklet from Jared Jewelers. These watches are 100% authentic. Neither have been opened period and are sealed from the factory. I buy these things and look at them more than wear them! Please feel free to ask any questions or submit an offer. Thanks!

Appreciate 0