E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > 335iS Thread - [ Owners Only ]

05-06-2011, 11:31 PM   #573
AWD Motorsports
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: World's Quickest E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoixE92 View Post
How much? Pm me info(:
PM Sent
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #574
bimmerwar51
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i sold, e92 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by o98eclipse View Post
I'm thinking of blacking it out too, are you thinking plastidip?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335isGuy View Post
Ya i am. Just trying to find it here in canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjoixE92 View Post
I'm blacking mine out. I'm almost done with the exterior. Vorsteiner diffusor, 4 inch black chrome tips from Cyba, BMW performance spoiler. Bbs lm reps, nitto invo tires and H&R race springs with koni shocks. Pretty much done.
Black them out! looks way better
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #575
MangoConChile
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335is

well guys im finally in the is club. picked it up last nite:

alpine white
coral red
6 speed
conveniance pack
premium pack
nav
ipod/usbo
harman sound system
19 inch 313s

so far ive tinted the windows but im going to get 12mm spacers all around, m3 lip spoiler, painted reflectors, and glossy black roof wrap. will take pics when all done
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #576
BLKJACK3D
Newbie-ish
Rep
Drives: '11 335is

Nice. Welcome and congrats
2011 BMW 335is | 19" LC Dyna Hyperblack w/ Nitto Invo Tires | BMS DCI | 20% Tint | H&R Sport Springs | 5mm/10mm F/R Spacers | ACS Style CF Roof Spoiler | BMW Performance Style CF Trunk Spoiler | GP Thunder 7500k Cornering Lights | Painted Reflectors | Black & White Roundels
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #577
Chillax
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335is

will post pics of mine soon. prob will do a photo shoot tomorrow hah!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 12:00 AM   #578
Gobbatto
Rep

335is

Well guys it's a sad day today for me, as I learned how I can not get the 335is. Its a funny story though. The reason I can't get it is because BMW themselves told my daad that it would be a big mistake buying his son(me) the car since I am only 21, and its a "rocketship". I find this funny since they jsut lost a customer, and secondly it was not but a few months ago my dad was more then willing to buy me an audi s4, or mustang v6. But now because he has the idea of rocketship in his head, he will not give me the time of day to explain to him its not an M3, and he now feels I will not be responsible enough to drive it. Yet I am driving a 5 series right now, and it;s been 2 years now, and it is still in mint condition. He also feels insurance will be too high when he can put it under his name to fix that. My biggest mistake was waiting this long for a car, when I could of easily get an S4 or V6 mustang, but now that those dumbasses have filled my dad with stupid ideas, it seems waiting till now to finally get a car has fucked me over. Yet at the time if I have never waited I would of never discoveered this car which I feel is the best choice!!
Even offering to pay for the lease my dad will not budge since he is old school and cant comprehend how cars work today. He simply thinks its a rocketship and that it is too dangerous. Its funny though because he knew how fast the S4 was and he was fine with the specs, but once BMW labeled it as ridiculously fast everything has changed.
Any suggestions people?? My best bet is to wait a bit till blows off, but time is of the essense since this car will only be around for one more year! Ill be very upset if I don't get this car.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 12:04 AM   #579
HaZe_X
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbatto View Post
Well guys it's a sad day today for me, as I learned how I can not get the 335is. Its a funny story though. The reason I can't get it is because BMW themselves told my daad that it would be a big mistake buying his son(me) the car since I am only 21, and its a "rocketship". I find this funny since they jsut lost a customer, and secondly it was not but a few months ago my dad was more then willing to buy me an audi s4, or mustang v6. But now because he has the idea of rocketship in his head, he will not give me the time of day to explain to him its not an M3, and he now feels I will not be responsible enough to drive it. Yet I am driving a 5 series right now, and it;s been 2 years now, and it is still in mint condition. He also feels insurance will be too high when he can put it under his name to fix that. My biggest mistake was waiting this long for a car, when I could of easily get an S4 or V6 mustang, but now that those dumbasses have filled my dad with stupid ideas, it seems waiting till now to finally get a car has fucked me over. Yet at the time if I have never waited I would of never discoveered this car which I feel is the best choice!!
Even offering to pay for the lease my dad will not budge since he is old school and cant comprehend how cars work today. He simply thinks its a rocketship and that it is too dangerous. Its funny though because he knew how fast the S4 was and he was fine with the specs, but once BMW labeled it as ridiculously fast everything has changed.
Any suggestions people?? My best bet is to wait a bit till blows off, but time is of the essense since this car will only be around for one more year! Ill be very upset if I don't get this car.
Pay for the car yourself? Or offer to pay for half to show some responsibility that you wont fuck the car and total it.

But to be honest, why not just get a the N55 335i?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #580
Gobbatto
Rep

Gobbatto

it wouldn't matter, he thinks the car is too fast
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 12:08 AM   #581
HaZe_X
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

Like I said, pay for the car yourself, with your job and your own money. or get a 328.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 12:09 AM   #582
Gobbatto
Rep

i plan to, with soem time
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #583
SkyzDLimiT
Private
Rep
Drives: LeMans Blue 335IS

Quote:
i plan to, with soem time
Dude honestly? I turned 22 this year and bust my ass off for my 335is and it's all been put under my name....Jesus I would understand if you were 18 or 19 or something but honestly at 21 you should have your finances straight where you don't need your father to get a car....and yeah the car is a rocketship and I'm proud to know I'm a hardworking owner of one
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 12:51 AM   #584
JB335
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [7.60]
Want a cookie?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #585
SkyzDLimiT
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB335 View Post
Want a cookie?
Make it chocolate chip toots
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 01:05 AM   #586
JB335
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [7.60]
Let me ask you something donald trump...

You just turned 22 right? So I'm assuming you had your 335 at 21 years old.

Now, at 21 years old, you're bragging about paying for a car thats about $50k. Do you own a home? Do you have a mortgage? Because paying for a 335i and renting an apartment with 4 other dudes, isn't being financially responsible.

Also, at 21, i'd suspect you're in college... after all you're a financial wizard, so who's paying for that? Daddy? Gramps?

Or at 21 years old - you own a home, pay for a $50k car, and pay for your schooling all on your own? If you answered yes to this you're a liar. If you answered no - your a hypocrite. so get off the dudes dick...

Last edited by JB335; 05-09-2011 at 01:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 01:30 AM   #587
SkyzDLimiT
Private
Rep

Quote:
Let me ask you something donald trump...

You just turned 22 right? So I'm assuming you had your 335 at 21 years old.

Now, at 21 years old, you're bragging about paying for a car thats about $50k. Do you own a home? Do you have a mortgage? Because paying for a 335i and renting an apartment with 4 other dudes, isn't being financially responsible.

Also, at 21, i'd suspect you're in college... after all you're a financial wizard, so who's paying for that? Daddy? Gramps?

Or at 21 years old - you own a home, pay for a $50k car, and pay for your schooling all on your own? If you answered yes to this you're a liar. If you answered no - your a hypocrite. so get off the dudes dick...
1 this thread was made to post up about our 335is's not ranting at what daddy won't get you....2...yeah I do go to college and I do pay for it myself pumpkin with a bit of help from fafsa as well and 3 I dont live with four dudes nor do I live off or mooch off my parents...some of us have our heads on straight an last I checked my house and home owners is under my name.....enjoy your night kid
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 02:35 AM   #588
JB335
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [7.60]
lol I just got called kid by a guy who's username is SkyzDLimiT.

This thread was about 335is owners until you decided to call out Gobatto about his personal life, which doesn't pertain to you.

Good job taking on a $700 lease payment while you're receiving federal student aid. Let's hope youre not a business major.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 03:09 AM   #589
SkyzDLimiT
Private
Rep

Quote:
lol I just got called kid by a guy who's username is SkyzDLimiT.

This thread was about 335is owners until you decided to call out Gobatto about his personal life, which doesn't pertain to you.

Good job taking on a $700 lease payment while you're receiving federal student aid. Let's hope youre not a business major.
More along the lines of a bio tech major and having a full time job helps and exactly this thread was about 335is OWNERS not a ranting thread of wanting one....I'm done talking back and forth about this thanks for the entertainment
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 03:19 AM   #590
Gobbatto
Rep

Gobbatto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyzDLimiT View Post
Dude honestly? I turned 22 this year and bust my ass off for my 335is and it's all been put under my name....Jesus I would understand if you were 18 or 19 or something but honestly at 21 you should have your finances straight where you don't need your father to get a car....and yeah the car is a rocketship and I'm proud to know I'm a hardworking owner of one
it seems your more concerned with my personal life then what the topic was about. That's honorable that you can afford the car yourself, but at the same time it's not somthing a humble person would bragg about. Clearly you feel entitled to announce it, so you might as well since no ones stopping you. I unfortunatly can't afford it and was fortuanate enough to have my dad agree to get the car. This is ofcourse until BMW told my dad things he doesnt like to hear.
Anyways I went off topic there since I dont care what you think. I was justing asking for advice to convince my dad to help me buy it.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #591
SkyzDLimiT
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
it seems your more concerned with my personal life then what the topic was about. That's honorable that you can afford the car yourself, but at the same time it's not somthing a humble person would bragg about. Clearly you feel entitled to announce it, so you might as well since no ones stopping you. I unfortunatly can't afford it and was fortuanate enough to have my dad agree to get the car. This is ofcourse until BMW told my dad things he doesnt like to hear.
Anyways I went off topic there since I dont care what you think. I was justing asking for advice to convince my dad to help me buy it.

Look I was once in your shoes when I was only 16 looking at evos and Audi s4s (used) of course at that age you have no credit history to even be able to sign a car under your name.....my father came with me to the Mitsubishi dealership looked at the evo being a practical 4dr awd sedan until the salesman told him it's the same car used in a racing movie (fast and furious) you can tell what happened then.....my burst might have been a bit over the top to you so lemme rephrase it for you....if there's no way you can get the car since your dad won't budge then try to come up with the finances yourself and get it and I would suggest starting to look into your credit scores since it's a major factoring on your future....goodluck with whatever you end up with and btw the 5 series your driving right now isn't a bad car either at our age..........JB335 I'll take that chocolate chip cookie
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #592
JB335
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [7.60]
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 04:13 AM   #593
Gobbatto
Rep

Gobbatto

Quote:
Look I was once in your shoes when I was only 16 looking at evos and Audi s4s (used) of course at that age you have no credit history to even be able to sign a car under your name.....my father came with me to the Mitsubishi dealership looked at the evo being a practical 4dr awd sedan until the salesman told him it's the same car used in a racing movie (fast and furious) you can tell what happened then.....my burst might have been a bit over the top to you so lemme rephrase it for you....if there's no way you can get the car since your dad won't budge then try to come up with the finances yourself and get it and I would suggest starting to look into your credit scores since it's a major factoring on your future....goodluck with whatever you end up with and btw the 5 series your driving right now isn't a bad car either at our age..........JB335 I'll take that chocolate chip cookie
Thank you for understanding and the advice is helpful. The five series Im driving is more then enough for everyday commute, but it was somthing I had to drive since it was the only car available without having my dad get a new car. Since my mom was gunna need the car now this is why I was looking into a 335. Also I wanted more speed since Im driving a 528. Still it is a very nice car, just somthing I dont really need at this age.
My credit score is very good at the time since Ive always paid my bills on time and now I guess its a matter of putting down a downpayment which is gunna be alot. Also insurance for my age will be a disaster. So I dont see myself getting one during the summer. Hopefully by early next year I can work somthing out.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2011, 08:03 AM   #594
335isGuy
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Bmw 340xi Msport

Garage List
Wow this thread got really screwed up.... lets try to keep it on topic. Who cares about others financial situation really? Look if you want the truth, here in Canada we joke about how most americans over mortgage their house so they can drive a new Z06 and have a shack. Now thats also the banks fault but thats here no there. Lets try to keep this on topic and civil.
Appreciate 0