E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > New products @ Detailed Image

03-17-2010, 06:27 AM   #1
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

New products @ Detailed Image

Hey guys, as Spring rolls around we plan on continuing our product expansion to better serve our customers. We have a few product lines in the works and we've added a handful of new items already. Here is a list of some of the most recent additions:

Chemical Guys Gloss Workz Shampoo

Gloss Workz may be one of the most innovative shampoos that hit the market in a long time. The pH balanced paintwork cleanser will not only effectively clean your paint, but also leave behind a gloss enhancing layer that can be seen with each wash. This product has been a huge hit over in the UK and we're proud to be the first in the US to stock this great shampoo. We have it in stock in the 16 oz and 128 oz sizes.

Menzerna Power Lock

This is Menzerna's first sealant that they developed. We have it in 16 oz and 32 oz sizes.

New Version of Optimum No Rinse

Optimum No Rinse got a recent tweak in it's formulation that added even more lubricity as well as improved the scent. The product works the same as the previous version just slightly improved. We have it in the 32 oz and 128 oz size.

Raggtopp Convertible Top Care

For convertible top owners, use the product that is recommended by the Haartz company, maker of just about all American and European convertible tops. Raggtopp offers a convertible top cleaner, fabric protectant, and a vinyl protectant.

We picked up Meguiar's M21 Synthetic Sealant and will be putting up the Meguiar's D120 Glass Cleaner Concentrate which will be on our site by the end of the week.

We also added DetailedImage.com vinyl cut stickers , we appreciate your support!

Stay tuned for a bunch of new products to be added in the not to distant future. Also, look for some professional reviews coming soon on some of the new products in our Ask-a-Pro section.

If you have any questions on anything or have any product recommendations to make your experience at Detailed Image even better, please let us know.

Thanks,

George
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
drvai
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Any big sale coming?? lol
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

I agree, we need a mega spring sale!

Just placed a small order for a few things, looking forward to trying Power Lock and new ONR soon though.

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #4
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

looks like ive got Gloss Workz for my next shampoo choice. why not give it a try

2012 Toyota Highlander SE - PAST - 2008 e92 335i, 2006 e90 325i
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
canook
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340

does Detailed Image ship to Canada? I don't know if I was half-asleep when I was making my shopping cart but I didn't see any indication you guys did!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
shoes
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BSM E92 335i

Hmmm....

Would GlossWorkz be a decent replacement for CG Maxi Suds II for maintenance washing?
Does GlossWorkz work well in a foam gun?
      03-19-2010, 05:22 AM   #7
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvai View Post
Any big sale coming?? lol
We have a newsletter exclusive sale going out this weekend I believe, if not this weekend, very soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMLXXXIX View Post
looks like ive got Gloss Workz for my next shampoo choice. why not give it a try
Keep us posted what you think, I'm going to give it a shot over the weekend myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canook View Post
does Detailed Image ship to Canada? I don't know if I was half-asleep when I was making my shopping cart but I didn't see any indication you guys did!
Unfortunately we no longer ship internationally. If you have a buddy to ship to in the US you could do that and have him fwd it your way or use a freight forwarding service. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes View Post
Hmmm....

Would GlossWorkz be a decent replacement for CG Maxi Suds II for maintenance washing?
Does GlossWorkz work well in a foam gun?
GlossWorkz is supposedly one of the best maintenance shampoos because not only are you maintaining your protection with gentle pH balanced cleaning, but also enhancing the gloss at the same time. I'll give it a shot over the weekend in a foam gun and report back.

Thanks for the interest everyone
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2010, 07:09 AM   #8
zaxjax
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 Crimson Red 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [9.00]
I'll be placing an order next week George
      03-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

Received my box full of MFs today, 1 day after ordering as always. Can't get over how soft the reTHICKulous is, should have bought some sooner!

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0