E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > '07 HD FXD for sale

03-25-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
Flyer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92xi

'07 HD FXD for sale

Anyone interested in getting a nice HD for the spring. It's an '07 FXD with only 9,500 miles. It in in nearly perfect shape with some extra chrome, an $800 riders essential kit (two-up set-up, snap on windscreen etc.). It's jet black with brand new tires, a K&N filter and slip-on's. Plus in '07 the bike came with the 6 speed tranny and the bigger motor. It's a rocket and sounds awsome. Of course it's never been wrecked. I'm the second owner and have had it for almost 2 years, but I just don't have the time to ride to justify the cost (at least that's what the wife says!)

$9,500 is a great deal, but I'm willing to negotiate a little! I haven't seen one similar for under 10k. If you are serious, I'll send you pictures, but please don't ask me to though if you are not a potential buyer; I'm too busy to waste time that way. Of course you can always come see it anytime. I live sw of Richmond.

Please communicate via email to jbrockey@aol.com

btw, I'm an old guy and take great care of my stuff.
Appreciate 0