E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Need some help?

08-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Need some help?

Today, on my way to Mfest at STBMW, I received a speeding ticket on a down hill section of the 101. I was braking to slow down but the cop caught me at 88mph... So seeing the chp, I tried to ditch him by exiting and cutting through some traffic but he still managed to pull me over a few minutes later. When the cop pulled up, the first thing he said was " You got some balls kid, Im not gonna arrest you for evading because you did it so clean." I was relieved about to go back in the car and leave but he said, " wait a sec son, you're still gonna get a ticket. Of course for speeding and modified exhaust." Well back to the point, I ended this morning with a speeding violation, a modd'ed exhaust ticket, and here's some funny shit.... FOR MY CYBA SCOOPS hahahahahahahaha! So all in all I'm wondering what can I do? Besides the obvious of paying the ticket and taking the point(s) and dropping more money for my state ref. ticket.
I already contacted trafficticketpros.com and now await their response. anymore advice ?
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
Today, on my way to Mfest at STBMW, I received a speeding ticket on a down hill section of the 101. I was braking to slow down but the cop caught me at 88mph... So seeing the chp, I tried to ditch him by exiting and cutting through some traffic but he still managed to pull me over a few minutes later. When the cop pulled up, the first thing he said was " You got some balls kid, Im not gonna arrest you for evading because you did it so clean." I was relieved about to go back in the car and leave but he said, " wait a sec son, you're still gonna get a ticket. Of course for speeding and modified exhaust." Well back to the point, I ended this morning with a speeding violation, a modd'ed exhaust ticket, and here's some funny shit.... FOR MY CYBA SCOOPS hahahahahahahaha! So all in all I'm wondering what can I do? Besides the obvious of paying the ticket and taking the point(s) and dropping more money for my state ref. ticket.
I already contacted trafficticketpros.com and now await their response. anymore advice ?
Trial by written declaration
http://ticketassassin.com/
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneout View Post
Trial by written declaration
http://ticketassassin.com/
thank you. Have you had any personal experiences with them? Or anyone you know?
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #4
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep

Quote:
thank you. Have you had any personal experiences with them? Or anyone you know?
yup i think ive won 6/8 tickets in the past 2-3 years because of trial by dec
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
yup i think ive won 6/8 tickets in the past 2-3 years because of trial by dec
Very nice, any of speeding tickets? And how much do they charge?
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Very nice, any of speeding tickets? And how much do they charge?
speeding tickets most of the time. You got 88 in 65? i think i got one that was 89 in 65 but it was last year. Cost of tickets go up every year. I think mine was like $350? But you get it all back if you win.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
speeding tickets most of the time. You got 88 in 65? i think i got one that was 89 in 65 but it was last year. Cost of tickets go up every year. I think mine was like $350? But you get it all back if you win.
What do you mean by get it all back if I win? They don't charge if you win?
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #8
rooringhusky
Objects in the mirror are losing
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92 AW/CR 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
If you win the case then you get all your bail money back..!

Until the case is decided, you have to pay your bail amount upfront before trial by written declaration regardless of the outcome...if you lose (guilty) then you forfeit the bail amount...if you win (not guilty) then they will drop the ticket, charge, and return the bail amount
      08-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #9
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooringhusky View Post
If you win the case then you get all your bail money back..!

Until the case is decided, you have to pay your bail amount upfront before trial by written declaration regardless of the outcome...if you lose (guilty) then you forfeit the bail amount...if you win (not guilty) then they will drop the ticket, charge, and return the bail amount
that sounds good to me! Hey send me a text though! I lost your number
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
... So seeing the chp, I tried to ditch him by exiting and cutting through some traffic but he still managed to pull me over a few minutes later.
u idiot hahahah are you a teenager or something??
Quote:
When the cop pulled up, the first thing he said was " You got some balls kid, ..
oh. i guess you are.

jm3as hooks it up
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2012, 03:09 AM   #11
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
u idiot hahahah are you a teenager or something??

oh. i guess you are.
But of course hahahaha what grown ass man would run away from a cop the way I did? I knew a fckd up so I tried to ditch hm, I was sooooo damn close!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #12
autoart
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i e90 M/ 22 X3

In my younger years I got away twice and went to jail once. Two months ago I was speeding (80 in 65) with wife in the car and my 1st thought was , I got a good lead. I just pulled over. good luck.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #13
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoart View Post
In my younger years I got away twice and went to jail once. Two months ago I was speeding (80 in 65) with wife in the car and my 1st thought was , I got a good lead. I just pulled over. good luck.
What do you mean by you got a good lead? Were you racing? Or trying to ditch a cop??
Appreciate 0