E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Eisenhaus Service

09-11-2007, 02:25 AM   #1
mig28
Major
Rep
Drives: She's black, wild, 'n hawt!!

Thumbs down Eisenhaus Service

Attention : Eisenhaus

LETTER OF COMPLAINT

With this letter, I want to let everybody know that I am are very disappointed with Eisenhaus’ performance (www.eisenhaus.com). I have paid the first downpayment since 16 May 2007 for the exhaust, but I have not received any status (whether my order is done or still under processing or etc) until today. The following is the detail of my order.

Item : Eisenmann quad Exhaust for BMW E90 320

Quantity : 1 (one) unit

I can't accept this condition, as I am facing a big loss because of this delay. I am claiming compensations from your company :

- Connecting pipe for BMW E90 320i
- Discount for the payment I have made
- Eisenhaus must send the item from Germany to USA by airfreight, to cover the delay of the shipment ( somone told me that they are planning to do sea freight)

I thanked you for your attention and cooperation.. looking forward to settle this matter in professional way.

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, let me tell you guys about the situation here.

Couple months ago I purchased an exhaust to Eisenhaus (as the sole Distributor for Eisenmann). And until today, I haven't received any exhaust or even a status for my order from them.well I know some exhaust are not in stock but can you imagine waiting for 4 months!!!

Last Friday and last night I spoke with Jayson and Lee (Manager of Eisenhaus and one of the representative) and he couldn't even inform me or explain to me when I'm going to receive my exhaust! all he can said it " ill let you know end of this week ) always next week and next week.

Basically I don't like to talk like this through forum. But Eisenhaus didn't give me much options. Everyone knows that 4 months is way too long just to get the exhaust!

P/s : Pls let me know your opinion about this, guys

Last edited by mig28; 09-11-2007 at 03:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 03:32 AM   #2
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Hmmm..... maybe Ryan can chime in?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 04:22 AM   #3
HappyG
Major
Rep
Drives: 06 BMW 330i / 6SP

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
How many times did you attempt to resolve the issue? If you've been given the run around, I'd be upset too...hopefully you gave it a chance privately before displaying on the forum. Good luck.
      09-11-2007, 04:59 AM   #4
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyG View Post
How many times did you attempt to resolve the issue? If you've been given the run around, I'd be upset too...hopefully you gave it a chance privately before displaying on the forum. Good luck.

for some vendors,posting a feedback is easier for them to response back to their customers instead of calling them while they give a same explanations.

well basically I bought from a store in California ( through them ) and basicly they told me that eisenhaus keep telling them another 3-4 weeks time to be done.and finally Ive made up some decisions to contact eisenhaus right away.

at the first time,I can understand it but more than 2 months then i am beginning to fed up and asking why?

they told the shop that I bought the exhaust that for BMW E90 quad 320i is very rare and they never done it before.this is 1st E90 320i with quad exhaust.well I can understand if I should wait 1-2 months.thats normal..but again 4 months!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 08:31 AM   #5
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

what do you want them to do? They are the distributor, not the manufacturer, they don't/can't dictate the speed of production. If you can't or don't want to wait that long for a pretty hard-to-get item, then don't buy it.
      09-11-2007, 09:17 AM   #6
Ryan.M
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002

To be honest with you guys I have not been in charge of this sale. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Eisenmann sales continue to grow immensely each year and this summer we have been extremely backed up. I will talk to the owner today and see what we can do for you.

Best Regards,
Ryan@Eisenhaus
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 04:40 PM   #7
Tarthuss
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 09:26 PM   #8
E90 Agio
Banned
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: E90 Agio

good luck Miq28!!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
what do you want them to do? They are the distributor, not the manufacturer, they don't/can't dictate the speed of production. If you can't or don't want to wait that long for a pretty hard-to-get item, then don't buy it.

What I want is my exhaust! thats all I am asking...I had paid full amount and don't want to wait another months..

So what if they are just the distributor not the manufacturer?? look at their website,its said that they( eisenhaus) are the global distributors for the entire world.

let me tell you,if they cant cope the sales then better break it down the distributors!! dont monopolize!! this is the results!!

I can wait 1-2 months..thats nothing but for another 4 months.this is sucks!!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 09:45 PM   #10
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan@Eisenhaus View Post
To be honest with you guys I have not been in charge of this sale. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Eisenmann sales continue to grow immensely each year and this summer we have been extremely backed up. I will talk to the owner today and see what we can do for you.

Best Regards,
Ryan@Eisenhaus

So what if your sales grow immensely??? your management sector are weak!! need to upgrade it.

and yet eisenhaus never contact me directly..All I get is another week another week or 3-4 more weeks 3-4 more weeks

whats the updates??still waiting???
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 09:45 PM   #11
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 Agio View Post
good luck Miq28!!

thnx E90 agio!!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 09:52 PM   #12
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

320i ??? Canadian car?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #13
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

just refund the guy his money. Honestly, WTF do you want Ryan to do? He is NOT making the exhaust himself, do you think he likes to keep you waiting for no apparent reason at all? Either be patient and wait for your exhaust to come in, or get your refund and quit your bitching.
      09-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #14
mig28
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
just refund the guy his money. Honestly, WTF do you want Ryan to do? He is NOT making the exhaust himself, do you think he likes to keep you waiting for no apparent reason at all? Either be patient and wait for your exhaust to come in, or get your refund and quit your bitching.

now let me ask you this, have you ever waited for 4 months for the item that you already paid and still not in your place??chill out k..

Iam not asking for ryan anything!! This is just my opinion.is that wrong?

waited 1-2 months is totally fine for me but again this is 4 months.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2007, 08:26 AM   #15
satinghostrider
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP LCI II

to Eisenhaus. This is what i call service! Just perhaps a miscommunication or an overlooked order. Happens. Lets all take a chill pill.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #16
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

+1 on the not so good service. my friend ordered a masterchief carbon fiber tipped exhaust and sections for his 328xi coupe. eisenhaus mailed him pipes for a e90 model. now i can understand that if it was misshipped fine. at least pay for your mistake no and refund my friend the $70 he spend to ship it back for your mistake.

since his 328xi was "exhaustless now" (he had already sold his oem exhaust) he had to get a rental for 2-3 weeks max time. that cost him more $$ on his side also.

so calls and e-mail back and forth lee and ryan. eisenhaus says o yea we have to check to pipes to make sure blah blah blah. they were wrong and sent the wrong pipes. took them about 1.5 weeks to get the shipment back and return sec 1 and 2. so my friend is still exhaustless after 1.5 weeks when we got a call from eisenhaus saying that they had to get the carbon fiber tips from germany so we would have to wait more. 2.5 weeks passed for just the muffler tips. on the start of week 3 we finally got the tips and muffler and my friend installed the exhaust system and everything was fine. he had to pay $200+ for the 3 weeks of car rental plus $70 to return the shipment back which was their mistake.

two words of advice to eisenhaus.
1. if you guys shipped the wrong order, why wouldn't you reinburse shipping for your mistake?

2. it seems like you guys didn't even attepmt to rush things. it took 1.5 weeks to get the muffler tip from germany and ship to us? i know they are made form hand but 1.5 weeks? did you guys even rush delivery it?

my friend LOVES the exhaust. but just wishes as do i you guys take care of him better.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2007, 02:00 PM   #17
EisenHaus
Private
Rep
Drives: ....

Quote:
two words of advice to eisenhaus.
1. if you guys shipped the wrong order, why wouldn't you reinburse shipping for your mistake?

2. it seems like you guys didn't even attepmt to rush things. it took 1.5 weeks to get the muffler tip from germany and ship to us? i know they are made form hand but 1.5 weeks? did you guys even rush delivery it?

my friend LOVES the exhaust. but just wishes as do i you guys take care of him better.
1. yes, Absolutely.
we made a mistake on this case - shipped out a wrong product.
so, We refunded his shipping back cost already.
If this was not done already, it is planned and will happen.

Sorry about your freind's case, however
Making a fresh unit in Germany and air-ship a single unit from Stuttgart factory to Chicago warehouse / going thru US customs and trun around send the unit out to customer who is located in another state - yes, it takes more than 1.5 weeks, and we really made it within our best time line window. Honestly, believe it or not, we really did our absolute best for your friend's case.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2007, 02:01 PM   #18
rooster92
full time lurk mode
Rep
Drives: several cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig28 View Post

they told the shop that I bought the exhaust that for BMW E90 quad 320i is very rare and they never done it before.this is 1st E90 320i with quad exhaust.well I can understand if I should wait 1-2 months.thats normal..but again 4 months!!!

of course it's going to take a while to get the first of anything. Eisenhaus doesn't make the exhausts, they just ship them to customers once they are done.
      09-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #19
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
now let me ask you this, have you ever waited for 4 months for the item that you already paid and still not in your place??chill out k..

Iam not asking for ryan anything!! This is just my opinion.is that wrong?

waited 1-2 months is totally fine for me but again this is 4 months.
you got to chill out. if you don't want to wait any longer why don't you just tell them to refund your money back if your having "big losses" and/or talk to ilia@industry. eisenmann provides industry with their exhaust. and stop bitchin about how bad their service is. cause what i heard from NUMEROUS amounts of people was that eisenmann has excellent service. you should take this "complaint" of yours privately so you can resolve this situation faster.
      09-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #20
JB BMW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 428xi

Why you people jumping on this guy? He has every right to be upset. I know nothing about the vendor but that is an obscene amount of time to wait without a VALID EXPLANATION. Every one of you would be bitching too if you were in his situation. If you dont like his complaining then dont read it. He has every right to post this!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2007, 02:38 PM   #21
EisenHaus
Private
Rep
Drives: ....

Quote:
What I want is my exhaust! thats all I am asking...I had paid full amount and don't want to wait another months..

So what if they are just the distributor not the manufacturer?? look at their website,its said that they( eisenhaus) are the global distributors for the entire world.

let me tell you,if they cant cope the sales then better break it down the distributors!! dont monopolize!! this is the results!!

I can wait 1-2 months..thats nothing but for another 4 months.this is sucks!!

Alright, Mig28,
Thank you very much for your comments.
We will certainly study and consult our business logistics
with our domestic / international 600+ dealers.

We understand you are upset and we also understand your reason for frustration.
However, EisenHaus did not take your order directly.
further Jayson, Lee and Ryan does not handle your order,
but factory does once the product order is in factory system.

Therefore, we are in process of finding out exact status of your order.
Once we find out facts, we will inform "Status Auto Design",
whom you ordered product with - upto date delivery status.
Please check your order status where you have ordered.
thank you very much for your patience.

Last edited by EisenHaus; 09-12-2007 at 02:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #22
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB BMW View Post
Why you people jumping on this guy? He has every right to be upset. I know nothing about the vendor but that is an obscene amount of time to wait without a VALID EXPLANATION. Every one of you would be bitching too if you were in his situation. If you dont like his complaining then dont read it. He has every right to post this!
He should privately discuss this with eisenhaus first before he posts up his opinion and listen to their side was well. got it?