E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > My new toy got here yesterday!! Plus a teaser of what's to come...

05-16-2010, 09:04 AM   #23
cuban335i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
WOW...I like!!! Makes me miss my E36 vert so much
lol steve, you should get one as a little toy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i View Post
Looks awesome, clean and the black grilles look sick. Are those projector headlights some type of oem version? Let me know when you're free and ready to give her a proper detail .
thanks bro.. the headlights are aftermarket, i like them though because they have led angels.. i'll let you know about the detail though

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
wow super clean, although not a big fan of the headlights. But still looks great.
thanks a lot! yea the headlights look a little strange in the pics but they look sick in real life (at least to me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevC View Post
cool color, i remember my dad's e36 M in silver, thing was an absolute beast, think it handled better than my e92. now find some sweet vaders!
yea this one handles amazing, i was taking it around come turns pretty fast yesterday and it handled like a champ (definitely not like it was 11 years old)... i've been looking for vaders and they are literally impossible to find.. all of them are non power seats, half of them don't have heating (my car has heated seats), and the seats most of the time are destroyed... i'm still looking though
'12 e92 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo - ADV.1 ADV10, Volk TE37SL, OSS, Innotech F1, Arkym, iND
'09 e92 335i Alpine White/Saddle Brown - fully modded
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #24
GQ Smooth
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Your e92 is sweet!!!!!
      05-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #25
328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban335i View Post
lol steve, you should get one as a little toy...

thanks bro.. the headlights are aftermarket, i like them though because they have led angels.. i'll let you know about the detail though

thanks a lot! yea the headlights look a little strange in the pics but they look sick in real life (at least to me)
I have to check those headlights out in person, maybe I'll get a set if I end up keeping my e36, as the stock lights suck.