Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > BMW Performance wheel

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

12-01-2007, 08:09 AM   #1
somsunh
Thailand
Rep
Drives: e92-325I

BMW Performance wheel

Hi,

I need some help from your guys, the reason is I'm stay at BKK Thailand and I'm using BMW e92 - 325I. I have the problem with my order on bmw performance wheel that it is only selling in USA country. I have tried to order from BMW Thailand and let them order it for me but you know what ? BMW US not allow to ship out from thier country as they said, they want this model appearing in USA country only but I'm really like it and would like to get this wheel model to my car so, anybody here can help me to buy this wheel and ship it out to BKK Thailand I can pay your for shipping fees and your time for doing this business to me... or if you have any suggestion please let me know.... I appreciate for your help and suggestion
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 12:25 PM   #2
UniqueEDesign
Rep
Drives: Prototype E92

We can get those wheels to you no problem. Please let us know what kind of fitment you want and I'll get you a quote sent out immediately. We are direct with BMW North America.

- Andy
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2007, 12:33 PM   #3
somsunh
Thailand
Rep
Drives: e92-325I

Hi,

Performance Wheel Front 8”x19" Part number 36 11 6 781 046
Performance Wheel Rear 9”x19" Part number 36 11 6 781 047

How much you need for yr time. please let me know. please tell me for the detail payment at somsunh@hotmail.com

Thanks
Appreciate 0