E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Tischer BMW

12-07-2007, 01:09 PM   #23
zzinco79
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
Ok....let's clear this one out of the way...

Basically this was one huge miscommunication and misunderstanding......one of which I was totally unaware of until a few days ago when I got an Instant Message from a different customer asking if I saw this thread.

In short....

Zzinco79 ordered and recieved the split armrest. Along the way UPS damaged the package and contents inside. Zzinco79 filed the claim and ups picked up and returned the armrest to us. Now....zzinco79 did not notify us of this situation....so when UPS returned the part (after they also failed to do the inspection and notify us)....it appeared to be a simple parts return for credit. I was on vacation during this so Jason was handling. He inspected the part and issued the credit. The 20% restocking charge as per our policy on special ordered parts was applied....and the credit was issued. Zzinco79 then sent an email to Jason asking him what was going on...so Jason called and explained what the situation was and what exactly happened with the credit. He also explained that we would credit him the full amount and/or provide a brand new armrest once UPS gets the claim squared away.

Now, 2 major things happened here that caused this...

1.) zzinco79 did not notify us that he recieved damaged parts.
2.) UPS messed up and failed to do the damage inspection upon pickup from the customer....and neglected to notify us of the situation

And 2 minor things I'd like to point out...

1.) "Another thing. I paid 2nd day air for shipping. So, I really want Tischer send me the replacement part by 2nd day air. Sounds very fair and simple."

Um, no...you paid 8.56 for UPS Ground shipping. In fact, to save you money, we would have advised against shipping via 2nd day air had you chosen it because NY customers generally recieve our shipments within 2 days anyway. Please do not post lies when calling a vendor out in a public forum.

2.)"I really hope Evan@Tischer see this and take care of it."

Please do not hope and expect Jason or myself will stumble upon these threads. We've made ourselves overly available to our customers...whether through Private Message, Email, Instant Message through AIM, etc. There is no reason not to immediately contact us if there's ever an issue or question with an order. We are here to help our customers in anyway we can....but it does take a little compliance on your part.

So in a nutshell, we never knew there was a problem until after a credit was issued. Now we have a defective part in our inventory, we're struggling to coordinate with UPS to come inspect the package, and a lot of uneccessary time has passed.....all which could've been avoided had the customer contacted us directly. Regardless, I've overnighted a new armrest from BMW for zzinco79 that is shipping out today.

Zzinco79....check your pm's for your new tracking number.

Cheers!
First of all, thank you for taking care of this.

Second, sorry if I hurt your feeling.

Third, I notified you guys the damage when I recieved the package. And the person I spoke said contact UPS. So, I did.

Fourth. I didn't lie. I think I made mistake, didn't mean to lie. and am not feel sorry for that. totally.

Fifth, thanks for solve this problems this quick. I really appreciate it.

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2007, 02:36 PM   #24
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Lets close this thread on a happy note
      12-08-2007, 12:05 AM   #25
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Hey guys ive had similar problems with tischer....I purchased the short shift kit, pedal set, dead pedal, and oem alarm from ticher about a month ago. Immediately i saw the performance catalog and the bmw center and read that the ssk does not fit on a 335xi or a 335i for that matter. So i checked back on the website where i ordered it and i had noticed i was paying attention to detal. On the website it saw it will fit E90s, E92s 330i which i thought meant fit e90s, e92s, and 330is i didnt realize there was no comma after e92. Saw i guess it was my fault but i had left several messages on evans and other peoples answr machinsa along with emails to correct the issue on how i can go about returnign the item to get my money back. I did not recieve any feedback. Eventually i went to my bmw dealer to see if i could return the item there, but i could not. My parts department also tried to get in touch with ticher and he was also unsuccesful. He left a message for them to call me back and they still didnt respond. As of now i still have the item...over the 30 day return policy and...........

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN.

........Just for the record i have had my car for 2 and a half weeks and have bought almost $10,000 in mods already. Im the type of custmoer tischer wouold want but they could care less.

lata
Manny
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 12:07 AM   #26
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supramano View Post
Hey guys ive had similar problems with tischer....I purchased the short shift kit, pedal set, dead pedal, and oem alarm from ticher about a month ago. Immediately i saw the performance catalog and the bmw center and read that the ssk does not fit on a 335xi or a 335i for that matter. So i checked back on the website where i ordered it and i had noticed i was paying attention to detal. On the website it saw it will fit E90s, E92s 330i which i thought meant fit e90s, e92s, and 330is i didnt realize there was no comma after e92. Saw i guess it was my fault but i had left several messages on evans and other peoples answr machinsa along with emails to correct the issue on how i can go about returnign the item to get my money back. I did not recieve any feedback. Eventually i went to my bmw dealer to see if i could return the item there, but i could not. My parts department also tried to get in touch with ticher and he was also unsuccesful. He left a message for them to call me back and they still didnt respond. As of now i still have the item...over the 30 day return policy and...........

........Just for the record i have had my car for 2 and a half weeks and have bought almost $10,000 in mods already. Im the type of custmoer tischer wouold want but they could care less.

lata
Manny
If you do a search, retrodrive fitted the SSK on his 335i without a problem.

I'll wait for them to chime in on this.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 08:58 AM   #27
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Yeah ive heard people say the ssk will work with the 335i, but i dont want to mess with it unless i know it will fit an xi. Anybody have any info on this? lata

Manny
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2007, 12:17 PM   #28
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Supramano, have u sent Evan@Tischer a PM/email?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 10:48 AM   #29
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Quote:

lata
Manny
Again, all you have to do is contact Jason or myself directly (PM, email, IM). Jason and I have had no voicemails or emails from you regarading this problem. Also, I have a feeling your parts department is feeding you a line saying they tried to get in touch with us.

By the way....why did you need to contact us in the first place? If you would take 2 seconds and look at the packing slip/invoice we enclose in every shipment....you would see it has simple instructions on how to process a return. As soon as we'd get the part back here, we'd inspect and issue your credit.

I really hope you're not expecting us to pay for the return shipping when, as you stated "So i checked back on the website where i ordered it and i had noticed i was paying attention to detal. On the website it saw it will fit E90s, E92s 330i which i thought meant fit e90s, e92s, and 330is i didnt realize there was no comma after e92. Saw i guess it was my fault".

So in short, send us the part back and we'll give you full credit on the cost of the part as we do keep these in stock.

Does anyone else have an issue with an order that they'd rather discuss on a public forum instead of just contacting us directly about...?? (all the while wasting time and making us look bad....when in fact, we've done nothing wrong and offered the same great prices, quick shipping, and available customer service we always do)

Quote:

....and just for the record...Jason and I want, value, and care about every single customer...whether they spend 10 cents or 10 grand. We'll go out of our way for just about anyone, no matter the situation.....we just need to be notified of what's going on first.

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 11:32 AM   #30
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:

lata
Manny
lets see some pics of your mods!
      12-10-2007, 01:35 PM   #31
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Check out this thread concerning the SSK
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 03:15 PM   #32
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:

lata
Manny
You can personally sell it in the market you know (I am certain somone in your area would be glad to take it off your hand at a reasonable price)...Does not seems like Tischer is at fault here.
      12-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #33
fedinand
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3, '11 GTI

I have never had anything but good experiences ordering from Tischer. They have definitly earned my repeat business.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2007, 08:17 PM   #34
finallyFI
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW e90 335i MT

Just received my all weather mats. Fast shipping and great service! I would def do business with them again. Good Job Tischer! A+++++++
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2007, 01:59 PM   #35
zzinco79
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

I got my arm rest today.

And thank you Tischer for BMW calender and screw drivers haha

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #36
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Hey Evan, Im sorry if you think im wasting your time by posting on this forum, but i did call leave messages on both you and jasons phone and left an email from the tischer website. I called many times to your facility and was unable to get through to you guys...the one time i got through you put me on hold and never came back. The lady at your dealership constantly apologized and tried numerous times to get me through to you. She finally had told me if i get disconnected again when i was on holld that i should not worry because she was personally going to have you call me back.
This is not some lame attempt do bash you over the internet...this is the first ive heard anything from you. I said it was my fault by ordereing the wrong part i do not expect you to pay for my shipping charges. I understand you post directions on shipping items back, but i figured if i could talk to someone personally to find out if the part i had would fit instead of just sending it back immediately and eating the shipping and a 20 percent restocking fee.
If any of you knew me im a very easy going guy, i dont like to complain and you really have to ignore me to push my buttons. Just poed cause you guys think i made no attempt on contacting you. I more than one message on your phone evan as well and jasons. Not to mention an email. My dealership is not lying about trying to ge in touch with you guys cause i was at the parts dept. when they tried calling a few times. I love the assumpitons you guys have about my parts department and how i never tried contacting you.
Anyway sorry for the long thread...and thank you evan for emailing me, pm me, or calling me to resolve this issue. NOT. Instead post threads to show everyone you did nothing wrong...instead of apologizing like real customre service and fixing the problem. lata
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #37
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Quote:
Hey Evan, Im sorry if you think im wasting your time by posting on this forum, but i did call leave messages on both you and jasons phone and left an email from the tischer website. I called many times to your facility and was unable to get through to you guys...the one time i got through you put me on hold and never came back. The lady at your dealership constantly apologized and tried numerous times to get me through to you. She finally had told me if i get disconnected again when i was on holld that i should not worry because she was personally going to have you call me back.
This is not some lame attempt do bash you over the internet...this is the first ive heard anything from you. I said it was my fault by ordereing the wrong part i do not expect you to pay for my shipping charges. I understand you post directions on shipping items back, but i figured if i could talk to someone personally to find out if the part i had would fit instead of just sending it back immediately and eating the shipping and a 20 percent restocking fee.
If any of you knew me im a very easy going guy, i dont like to complain and you really have to ignore me to push my buttons. Just poed cause you guys think i made no attempt on contacting you. I more than one message on your phone evan as well and jasons. Not to mention an email. My dealership is not lying about trying to ge in touch with you guys cause i was at the parts dept. when they tried calling a few times. I love the assumpitons you guys have about my parts department and how i never tried contacting you.
Anyway sorry for the long thread...and thank you evan for emailing me, pm me, or calling me to resolve this issue. NOT. Instead post threads to show everyone you did nothing wrong...instead of apologizing like real customre service and fixing the problem. lata
Ok...I apologize.....I'm sorry you can not follow our simple procedures to contact us directly ...which is email, PM, or IM. We do not recommend phone calls because there is no magical phone number that will get ahold of Jason or myself directly. If you're going to call, more than likely you're going to have a hard time getting ahold of us since Jason and I do not sit around waiting for the phone to ring. We are constantly running around doing a thousand things at once. So, for this reason, [we've said time and time again] that the easiest and fastest way to get ahold of us it to simply email, PM, or IM us directly.

Still you said you called and called with no success.....but you had time to originally post in this thread, and then post this response.....so why couldn't you send a simple PM our way??? We would've replied immediately. Whether you believe it or not, we did not have any voicemails from you....one of us would have called you back. We also did not have any emails forwarded to us from the website. Why did you want your dealership to contact us for??

I'm failing to see what the problem was in the first place?? Your packing slip has the simple return instructions printed on it and there's no restocking charge for parts we keep in our inventory. As for whether this will work on your vehicle or not has been discussed on this website many times. BMW does not list it to fit your car....so we do not have special instructions on how to make it fit your car...that is something you need to figure out yourself if you decide to keep the part.

The only problem I see is that you chose NOT to contact us how Jason and myself are directly contacted....and then post about it when you heard nothing back.

BTW...we didn't post this thread. We only post threads to bring the E90Post community the best pricing on OEM parts and accessories. We only reply to these threads to set the record straight and salvage an business that may be lost.

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!

Last edited by Evan@Tischer; 12-17-2007 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2007, 10:30 AM   #38
linus
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335xi, 08 E92 335i

I've had a top notch customer experience with these guys at Tischer. I was sent a defective package of blacklines (packaged incorrectly by BMW, not Tischer). Got in touch with Jason and within one week I received a replacement. Top that off, I paid no shipping and NO BROKER/DUTY BS normally charged by Customs Canada. These guys are a first class outfit. I will definitely buy from them again. I'm thinking armrest, perhaps illuminated sils...
Appreciate 0