E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > socal: 2007 e92 335i Alpine white/corral red interior

Closed Thread

11-10-2014, 01:18 AM   #1
maizer89
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BSM M3 ZCP

socal: 2007 e92 335i Alpine white/corral red interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Unfortunately it's the end of the line for me and this car. I'm going to have to move out of california to the rainy city and with my new position and living situation won't really need a car of this caliber anymore.

2007 (07/07 build so it has the 2008 changes)
-car currently has 83,600 miles, will go up as a it is my DD but daily commute is less than 20 miles.
-I am the second owner, first was my brother in-law, clean title/no accidents was serviced at the dealer until ran out of maintenance/warranty then was serviced at offset motorwerks in glendora. Turbos were recently replaced last year at the dealer, HPFP was checked but could not get it replaced there was no symptoms just wanted to milk the system hehe no waste gate rattle. Never been to the track.

factory options- car was factory loaded with all the options except cold weather package: so it has premium, sport, logic 7 audio, comfort access, heated front seats, 6-speed auto

current modification list:

-interior-
-upgraded to CIC with combox with bushed aluminum interior. (comes with stock gray poplar wood and CCC navigation)
-bmw performance auto shifter and handbrake with alcantara boot
-brand new bmw m3 steering wheel and DCT paddles
-euro split coral red arm rest.

-exterior-
-upgraded to LCI tail lights
-lux v4 AE
-lux reverse led fog lights
-upgraded to jgmods M3 front bumper, m3 side skirts, and M-tech rear bumper.
-dark grey apex arc-8 wheels 18x8.5 F and 18x9.5 R wrapped in nitto invo tires (comes with 3 stock wheels with RFT tires)-only has approximately 2-3kmiles on them.
-CF jgmod bmw performance spoiler
-CF roof vinyl wrap and gloss black side sills wrapped by don nguyen
-oem bmw performance gloss kidney grills-(comes with oem sport wheel and paddles)

-suspension- all were installed 3k miles ago
-M3 subframe bushings, m3 front and rear control arms, H&R m3 sway bars
-wavetrac LSD
-Koni FSD gold struts, swift springs
-replaced rear brakes pads/ discs/ sensors and F+R stainless steel lines with stop tech parts.

-engine-
-JB4 g5 with cobb HFC-installed 1000 miles ago. (will come with stock dps)
-BMW performance exhaust
-AFE Stage-2 sealed intake with dual intake ducts and cyba air scoops. (will come with stock intake)
-ER sport oil cooler (comes with stock oil cooler)
-ETS 5in FMIC (comes with stock FMIC)
-ER charge pipe with dual forge recirc bpv (has stock CP, and BPV)
-BMS oil catch can

Maintenance: car strictly followed the recommended forum e9x maintenance schedule pdf, so yes we did pay out of pocket to do an oil change every 7500 miles with full syntetic mobile european formula in between the dealer oil changes.
-Had the coolant flush and automatic transmission fluid flushed 2k miles ago
-recently had walnut blast, valve cover gasket changed, all spark plugs replaced, all injectors replaced to the newer part number, all ignition coils replaced to the newer delphi coils in the past 2kmiles.

-in summary your basic full bolt on 335i, with a fully done suspension to match. Did every maintenance job dutifully, and upgraded all the pre-lci to LCI goodies!

-currently asking for 19k OBO, I've invested over 10k in part alone, and basically installed all these parts within the past few months, just unfortunately had a change in career/location and won't be able to reap the benefits. My loss are your gains!

-located in socal (92354) can drive out for buyers to inspect/PPI. Test drive okay for serious buyers that show proof of possible purchase.Will possibly consider trading for a fun AWD car with low mileage.

Attached Images

Last edited by maizer89; 11-14-2014 at 12:40 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2014, 05:41 PM   #2
maizer89
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

uploaded pics!, bump for the day. Sorry pics may be a bit weak, can take specific angles or parts as requested!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 03:00 AM   #3
maizer89
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

price updated!
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2014, 06:19 PM   #4
maizer89
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

bump for the day
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2014, 11:26 PM   #5
JS_GT3RS
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 GT3RS

Garage List
Very interested. Can you send more detailed pictures of the interior, trunk spoiler, side view of the car to see suspension, and rear bumper to chin.807@gmail.com. Thanks

Last edited by JS_GT3RS; 11-16-2014 at 11:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread