E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Several Canuck jerseys.

06-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #45
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 07 E90 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
See you don't 'comprehend' well at all.

People standing around watching and doing nothing or 'going home' = selfish

People driving by a body on the road and doing nothing = selfish

I suppose you comprehend something correctly since it is apparent you are irritated.

It's okay me too buddy, irritated at how many pussies stood by while 3 young women fended off a mob.

Thank god for the fact that none of those heroic young women were not seriously injured.

Now I'm done, Amen.
Please explain to me how in any way I am putting my life at risk when pulling over to help somebody on the side of the road who just got into an accident.

It is a completely difference scenario. If it wasn't a different scenario, then why would I be telling you I would help in one scenario, and not help in the other? That doesn't make sense....
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #46
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06' AW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE_TRAYUNZE View Post
Please explain to me how in any way I am putting my life at risk when pulling over to help somebody on the side of the road who just got into an accident.

It is a completely difference scenario. If it wasn't a different scenario, then why would I be telling you I would help in one scenario, and not help in the other? That doesn't make sense....
All I can do is say 'WOW' again. . .

I guess I have to explain in depth since short form is not working.

I've been trying to find the news release on that accident, but in that incident a van collided with a guard rail ejecting the driver and as he laid there dead or alive, many drivers passed him on.

Is that not 'selfish' to see a BODY laying near a smashed up van and 'hope' that emergency services have been called? Yes, it is an assumption BUT what other explanations are there? I'm sure some were pre-occupied with something else and not scanning the road, but what about those who noticed.

If that is not a 'selfish' act what is?

For myself, if I see a car stopped on the side of the road I try to stop and assist if I am able to safely slow down. Can't help everyone, but I do my best and there are times where I do circle back, time permitting.

Comparing it to the rioting mob versus 3 young women, less than a handful apparently tried to assist them while the others were doing what?

Standing there watching idly or 'going home'.

What type of act is that? Self-preservation, in other words 'selfish'.

I've never directly called you a pussy or 'less than a man', but yes I did insert a subliminal message in witty Simpsons fashion (Yvan Eht Nioj), implying that you were.

Again, to each their own. . .

Your decision is yours and mine is mine, your prerogatives and my own prerogatives, day and night, and so forth.

What I've been saying all along is what I'd do myself and everyone else I would consider pussies. Got a problem? Sounds like you would just stand there and gawk since like you said, 'leave it to the professionals'.

This isn't an attempt at calling you out, I just don't you had any sense when you started the argument with 'oh but someone will poke you if you jump in an attempt to save the damsels in distress so just run along home or stand by and watch'.

Please keep your negative outlook/opinion to yourself.
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #47
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
See how simple it is to make a bunch of pussies back off?

And as soon as one person steps up a bunch of people with their tails in their asses standing around will begin to manup and join in, it's all about taking the first step, I'm sure there were TONS of people thinking in their heads what to do.

Once you band up the opposite way, people will support you.

Interesting to see there were a bunch of them WITH skateboards and they still backed off haha
That guy is a hero and shows what people in Vancouver are really like.

That's all it takes and it shows even if it's not 'Mano a Mano', that a person without a weapon against someone with a skateboard or any other weapon sharp or not, that it takes one person with good intentions to turn a crowd against those out for mayhem and destruction.

All that needed to happen was someone to speak up and let all those douche bags know that what they were doing to those young women and terrorizing them was wrong and sure it doesn't have to be violent, but 'sometimes man's gotta do what a man's gotta do'. A quick elbow under the chin of one DB will sober up any other DB's in the vicinity.

If you can't stand up and show your pride and defend your city's morals and standards, then yeah, you may as well 'go home' tail between legs.
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 01:38 AM   #48
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

How bout this guy (starts at about 3:06):

What if nobody was there to pull those guys away and clear them out? Who's to say they would've stopped beating on him? Who's to say the one guy who he originally went after didn't have a knife on him? Do you really think he couldn't have come prepared with one? If people have come prepared to riot with crowbars and baseball bats, why is having a knife so out of the question?

I wouldn't put my life in danger to help save somebody's car, let alone MY car, and it's that simple.
Yes, one can argue that you are not going to get hurt, or you can doubt that you will get completely run over by these mobbers who greatly outnumber you, but you never know. These people are clearly crazy and I would not underestimate how crazy they actually could be.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. I don't see reason for one to risk their life for a material good.

Last edited by ELITE_TRAYUNZE; 06-17-2011 at 01:51 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 01:51 AM   #49
SuperBmw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i

Quote:

What if nobody was there to pull those guys away and clear them out? Who's to say they would've stopped beating on him? Who's to say the one guy who he originally went after didn't have a knife on him? Do you really think he couldn't have come prepared with one? If people have come prepared to riot with crowbars and baseball bats, why is having a knife so out of the question?

I wouldn't put my life in danger to help save somebody's car, let alone MY car, and it's that simple.
Yes, one can argue that you are not going to get hurt, or you can doubt that you will get completely run over by these mobbers who greatly outnumber you, but you never know. These people are clearly crazy and I would not underestimate how crazy they actually could be.

Anyway, that's my opinion, yours is yours.

What if... what if... what iff...? What if you got shot taking the garbage out? There's a lot of what if's in life, but I won't let that fear hold me back in life.

I have to admit everyone's a thug over the internet, but you are quite a softy even over the interwebbb, can't imagine how big of a pussy you must be in real life (no offense, maybe I should reword that)... My image of you is a tiny little, shy scared guy haha
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 01:58 AM   #50
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBmw View Post
What if... what if... what iff...? What if you got shot taking the garbage out? There's a lot of what if's in life, but I won't let that fear hold me back in life.

I have to admit everyone's a thug over the internet, but you are quite a softy even over the interwebbb, can't imagine how big of a pussy you must be in real life (no offense, maybe I should reword that)... My image of you is a tiny little, shy scared guy haha
You'd be surprised; I played D1 and CIS football. I just don't try to be a hero in the wrong situations, and again, a car isn't worth risking your life for.

I'm pretty sure the chances of me getting stabbed while taking the garbage out in my neighbourhood are a lot less than me getting stabbed downtown in the middle of a riot in which 9 people have already been stabbed and over 100 hospitalized...
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #51
Well Marbled
And slathered in sauce.
Rep
Drives: Like an escaped convict.
Location: Just off the information SuperHighway.I'm in the parking lot of the Strip Club w/ one of the dancers

People, please! Can't we all just get along????
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #52
madmonkey
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi Alpine White

Garage List
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

-Edmund Burke
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 12:26 PM   #53
7isPerfect
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: F06 650I

what's really funny is, Canuck's fans destroying their OWN city and beating up their OWN fans and making fun of themselves worldwide... excuse my language but these guys are bunch of dumb fucks.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #54
StyleBimma
Driven by passion. Fueled by dreams.
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 330i + F25 X3 35i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7isPerfect View Post
what's really funny is, Canuck's fans destroying their OWN city and beating up their OWN fans and making fun of themselves worldwide... excuse my language but these guys are bunch of dumb fucks.
Lol well said.
      06-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #55
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Let's get something clear here...This has nothing to do with hockey. This could've been any big event for the city, win or lose, this still would've happened. These people ARE NOT HOCKEY FANS, but rather a bunch of idiots who simply needed an excuse to do stupid shit. This was NOT about the Canucks losing.

Moreover, there have been riots in both LA after the Lakers have WON championships...As far as I remember, 4 people died in one of those riots. The only difference is, that a. the police force acts faster and in a more direct manner over there so there is significantly less destruction and b. you don't hear about it because their media doesn't make a big deal about it.

BTW:

Montreal riot after Canadiens lost in 1986 Stanley Cup
Montreal riot after Canadiens lost in 1993 Stanley Cup
Vancouver riot after Canucks lost in 1994 Stanley Cup
Buffalo riot after Sabres lost in 1999 Stanley Cup
Edmonton riot after Oilers WON the Western Conference Finals in 2006

Last edited by ELITE_TRAYUNZE; 06-17-2011 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 04:07 PM   #56
Well Marbled
And slathered in sauce.
Rep
Location: Just off the information SuperHighway.I'm in the parking lot of the Strip Club w/ one of the dancers

Quote:
You're kidding right? You are from Toronto?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OW6cu4Ypk

G to the twenty. G20.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #57
Well Marbled
And slathered in sauce.
Rep

Having said that however......I am not disputing that they are dumb fucks.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #58
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
G20 is a completely different scenario...
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #59
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:

Anyway, that's just my opinion. I don't see reason for one to risk their life for a material good.
Buddy, your comprehension is SO bad IMHO, not bashing whatsoever.

The point is not whether or not the property is intact or destroyed.

THE POINT IS THAT 3 BRAVE YOUNG WOMEN GAVE THEIR ALL TO PROTECT SOMETHING, WHETHER IT BE THE TWO HELPING THEIR FRIEND OR THE OWNER PROTECTING HER ALREADY DESTROYED CAR

The point is that 3 young women gave their all to protect something, whether that be the 2 ladies helping their friend or the owner protecting her already destroyed car.

WHAT would you do if something you worked hard on/for was being destroyed?

I would fight all the douches till I no longer would be able to. Even if my car was a crushed, burned to nothing but ashes yet people kept on it, I would do it based on my PRINCIPLE.

YOU would probably stand there like a FUCKING PUSSY and cry, whether that be inside or in front of everyone.

You so seriously lack any sort of perception or maybe you're embarrassed at the fact that you appear and in all likely hood are a pussy in real life. You've given a less than worthy argument, but to be honest you can't always win.

You've irritated me hahahah, it's been a good time man.

P.S. IF you have a girlfriend I bet I know who wears the 'pants'. . . And yes I have sympathy for her.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #60
WPGM5
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

Whether to act or not is up to the individual. Some people are not capable of acting when another is in need, some are. Some want to and know it is the right thing to do, but they can't physically accomplish the task at hand. I have a unique opportunity in my line of work to see this happen frequently.

Dynamic situations will quickly separate those that will act from those that just talk. There is a time for each.

Intervening in a volatile situation is risky and can cost you your life. Having said that, the right thing to do (in my opinion) was to try to help, i.e. Knock out a couple if these cowardly pukes.

Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. That is a chance you take by stepping up.

Just relaying my experience, for what it's worth
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #61
Well Marbled
And slathered in sauce.
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
G20 is a completely different scenario...
Why? Cos they used politics for an excuse instead of hockey for an excuse?
Or because it was in Toronto?

Those rioters were as involved in the political process as the Vancouver morons were involved in the Stanley Cup.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2011, 12:54 AM   #62
Well Marbled
And slathered in sauce.
Rep

E90MCF I am sorry but you have gone to0 far. ELITE is entitled to his position, and he is entitled to have it without you calling him a FUCKING PUSSY etc etc. and trying to push him around, belittle and shame him.

I am not even going to tell you which of you I agree with, cos it doesn't matter. What you are doing right now is bullying as surely as that is what those thugs downtown were doing.

If you are a halfway decent individual you'll back that bus up and apologize to him for getting carried away. If you are incapable of doing that, there is not much difference between you and them. I hope you can chill out and see that.

And for the record, I have been in situations somewhat like that and I can tell you that people you would never expect to do so step up and into it, and people that you thought would get involved suddenly decide its not their issue. People THINK they know what they would do, but until the situation unfolds and the dynamic is revealed no one knows for sure. So maybe just back off the judgement a bit.

Also, I don't think ELITE said he would not protect an individual. He merely said he would not get involved in a mob scene to protect a car that is covered by insurance. That may just be a result of it representing less of his net worth, than your car is of yours.

Either way, chill the f out dude. You are being way too harsh.
Appreciate 0