E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > mod bargains............

10-02-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
norcalEastbay328i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: spay grey 328i

mod bargains............

took care of my order and changed some stuff around made me happy would work with them again

Last edited by norcalEastbay328i; 10-02-2007 at 06:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2007, 05:33 PM   #2
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

welcome to why I dont use them
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
welcome to why I dont use them
Have you bought stuff from us before, and has this same situation happened to you before? Please do not give mis impressions on the way we operate if you have not bought anything from us before, or do not know how things work.

As for the OP, not everything comes from the same location. Most likely, the tracking number that you recieved is for the H&R springs.

Unless, for some reason, the item started out in socal and then moved to MA, then that is when you should/would want to contact me and send an e-mail to orders************.com

For the painted items, sometimes they are on back order, since they can only make so many and take so many orders at a time. We have to reserve it ahead of time, that way we make sure you get a set. If we wait to charge your card when the items are suppose to arrive, they may have all sold out already.

Again, if you got a tracking number, then that means something is shipping out, and you should be expecting a package soon.

-Don
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2007, 06:51 PM   #4
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Thanks again for your order.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2007, 06:58 PM   #5
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don************ View Post
Have you bought stuff from us before, and has this same situation happened to you before? Please do not give mis impressions on the way we operate if you have not bought anything from us before, or do not know how things work.

As for the OP, not everything comes from the same location. Most likely, the tracking number that you recieved is for the H&R springs.

Unless, for some reason, the item started out in socal and then moved to MA, then that is when you should/would want to contact me and send an e-mail to orders************.com

For the painted items, sometimes they are on back order, since they can only make so many and take so many orders at a time. We have to reserve it ahead of time, that way we make sure you get a set. If we wait to charge your card when the items are suppose to arrive, they may have all sold out already.

Again, if you got a tracking number, then that means something is shipping out, and you should be expecting a package soon.

-Don
If you would actually give me my RMA, it would be great. I sent you an RMA request on 9/30 and never heard back from you!
      10-03-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

why do people always have a problem with **********s? I personally never had a problem with them, they get a A+ in my book of great vendors
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #7
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
If you would actually give me my RMA, it would be great. I sent you an RMA request on 9/30 and never heard back from you!
Me specifically, or who did you send it to at **********s.

What is your e-mail, I don't see any RMA requests in my e-mail in box.

-Don
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don************ View Post
Me specifically, or who did you send it to at **********s.

What is your e-mail, I don't see any RMA requests in my e-mail in box.

-Don
Don,

I emailed the email address listed on your website (orders************.com) for an RMA number on 9/30. I didn't get any reply. I emailed again on 10/2. I got a reply from tara.**********s@gmail.com stating that:

"We have received your request for an RMA and have forwarded it to our supplier. We are still waiting to hear back.

Tamara should have emailed you about this when she first contacted the
supplier. If you have any other questions feel free to email her at
tamara************.com"

I emailed this Tamara again on Friday and I still have not heard back from **********s yet. First of all, I don't understand why you would need to forward my RMA request to your supplier since your shop is one who will issue the RMA ultimately. Secondly, I don't understand why it took this long to get an RMA number for a CF Engine Cover that's not even made for my engine. Nothing on your website indicates that this engine cover will not fit the N54 engine.
      10-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #9
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

i bougt H&R springs from them like 2 weeks ago, bought monday, arrived saturday
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2007, 10:12 PM   #10
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Don,

I emailed the email address listed on your website (orders************.com) for an RMA number on 9/30. I didn't get any reply. I emailed again on 10/2. I got a reply from tara.**********s@gmail.com stating that:

"We have received your request for an RMA and have forwarded it to our supplier. We are still waiting to hear back.

Tamara should have emailed you about this when she first contacted the
supplier. If you have any other questions feel free to email her at
tamara************.com"

I emailed this Tamara again on Friday and I still have not heard back from **********s yet. First of all, I don't understand why you would need to forward my RMA request to your supplier since your shop is one who will issue the RMA ultimately. Secondly, I don't understand why it took this long to get an RMA number for a CF Engine Cover that's not even made for my engine. Nothing on your website indicates that this engine cover will not fit the N54 engine.
Lmao,,, shows what tools they really are!!