E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 1991 BMW 850i for sale AMAZING!

08-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
StraightFlexed
Registered
Rep
Drives: 850i

1991 BMW 850i for sale AMAZING!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello ladies and Gents, not sure if this is the right forum regarding all BMW sales or just limited to the E90s but I have 1991 BMW 850i matte black wrapped for sale done my Martino Auto Concepts in LI, NY .

54k miles
babied
shit load of mods can list if requested , wheels alone are 6k , eisenmann, Hrs etc.

Letting it go for 35k firm ,

will upload pictures if the mods dont delete this , heres a youtube link of the car . text me 3472474794 Mike

thanks for your time .

Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
MSPORTWORLD
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 MW/FR - '12 M3 FO/SC

Garage List
Thug life!

If you listed all the mods/cost to help justify the price tag you'd have a easier time making a sale.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
StraightFlexed
Registered
Rep
Drives: 850i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkyplaynazn View Post
Thug life!

If you listed all the mods/cost to help justify the price tag you'd have a easier time making a sale.
The list is relatively long and I never really got the chance to sit down any type-em all up , will do though if there's any interest .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowkey335 View Post
Gotta say, the car is bad-fucking-ass dude.....I would keep it, I cant see anybody on here paying 35k for it. Video was good too, but are you like 21 years old? At least put some good music, or non-garbage 2012 rap bullshit on there. Keep it classy man
Thanks for the insight friend, but the video was made my detailing friend and I had no hand in editing it. Thank you, the car is gorgeous, I own another 2 so it was babied its whole life, purchased certified and been turned into a beat since. Selling it to get a Granturismo S . cheers .
Appreciate 0