E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 BMW 335i X-Drive Auto 39k NY ( e92 335xi Coupe ) Titanium Silver Metallic

07-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
Twin 2rbo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

2009 BMW 335i X-Drive Auto 39k NY ( e92 335xi Coupe ) Titanium Silver Metallic

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am selling my 2009 BMW 335xi with 39,000 miles. The car is under factory warranty until October 2013 or 48k miles. The car can be CPO'ed until October at any BMW dealership. If I still have the car by October I will be having the CPO done and adding the warranty.

I am the 2nd owner of this car. The car was previously owned by a lawyer in Suffolk, NY and appears to have been babied.

Black leather interior (not sports seats)
Heated Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Bluetooth
USB and Aux-Input (iPod Y-Cable included)
Power Folding Mirrors

Completely stock motor, stock suspension, stock everything. The car is completely virgin and you can tell it has not been beat on. There are no creases in the seats. No rips, stains, or any wear. The interior still smells like new leather.

The exterior is virtually spotless. You will find the occasional imperfection when going over it with a fine tooth comb. The paint is perfectly smooth with no evidence of overspray or corrections.

Asking Price: $26,500
I am negotiable to a point. I am in no rush to sell the car. I may be looking to get a 4-series in the future and I know this car will fetch $23k-$24k as a trade-in.

As an attempt to avoid spam, please PM me here for contact information.

Appreciate 0