E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > What a way to end my night...

02-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #67
xxcferrarixx
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [10.00]
That sucks man, Im sorry to hear that. Hopefully the person/people are brought to justice.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #68
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Do you know who did it? A neighbor caught a kid keying his work truck on video, and nothing happened as the kid was underage. His parents told him to do it. keying bl*** as it is hard to repair...basically repaint. Good luck
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #69
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcferrarixx View Post
That sucks man, Im sorry to hear that. Hopefully the person/people are brought to justice.
Thanks, I sure do hope so as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
Do you know who did it? A neighbor caught a kid keying his work truck on video, and nothing happened as the kid was underage. His parents told him to do it. keying bl*** as it is hard to repair...basically repaint. Good luck
Thanks, I'm not sure who did it though, I have an idea but don't wanna just randomly accuse anyone of it
I hope they repaint the entire car. Its really bad cuz its deep to the metal
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 12:43 AM   #70
9ball
Private
Rep
Drives: Space Gray E92

That really sucks dude. Some people are just hateful. They see that others have nice stuff and they will destroy it. Thats how they get off. Unfortunately even if there were fingerprints I don't believe anything would come of it. From my experience with burglary and vandalism the police will basically just file a report and let your insurance deal with the problem. I really do not think they would make an atttempt to find out who did it. Good luck with your repairs.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 02:07 AM   #71
TinkerBell
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 03:53 AM   #72
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9ball View Post
That really sucks dude. Some people are just hateful. They see that others have nice stuff and they will destroy it. Thats how they get off. Unfortunately even if there were fingerprints I don't believe anything would come of it. From my experience with burglary and vandalism the police will basically just file a report and let your insurance deal with the problem. I really do not think they would make an atttempt to find out who did it. Good luck with your repairs.
Thank you, that's what I fear as well. The cops don't seem to give a rat's ass about burglary or vandalism on personal property. The care more about this crappy ass city than the people who live in it or visit. Honestly, the cops are completely worthless now IMHO. I have yet to run into a cop that legitimately cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
Pics are up.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 03:53 AM   #73
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Pics Are Up Fellas.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 03:57 AM   #74
mryakanisachoad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 550xi + '09 M5 + '10 135i

There has to be a girl involved somewhere in the middle of this.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 04:03 AM   #75
mryakanisachoad
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
Thank you, that's what I fear as well. The cops don't seem to give a rat's ass about burglary or vandalism on personal property. The care more about this crappy ass city than the people who live in it or visit. Honestly, the cops are completely worthless now IMHO. I have yet to run into a cop that legitimately cares

Pics are up.
Yeah, so I felt bad for you and you're looking for sympathy but no thank you if you're going to besmirch all police officers because some jerkoff fucked your car up. I know you're lashing out because you're angry and you feel helpless and victimized but victimizing an entire group of people because you're sad is really immature and really lame.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 04:25 AM   #76
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryakanisachoad View Post
There has to be a girl involved somewhere in the middle of this.
Quote:
Yeah, so I felt bad for you and you're looking for sympathy but no thank you if you're going to besmirch all police officers because some jerkoff fucked your car up. I know you're lashing out because you're angry and you feel helpless and victimized but victimizing an entire group of people because you're sad is really immature and really lame.
I'm specifically speaking of the crappy police here in north long beach. They are hardly cops in my opinion. More like dicks with badges. I'm not looking for sympathy at all. On the first post, I was asking if you guys have any recommendations on body shops. And no there is no girl involved in this. Pussy makes the world go around just like money but that isn't the reason for EVERY problem. Such as this one, I figure its someone specifically Ihad a problem with back in the day.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 04:32 AM   #77
DarkEnigma
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320

this kinda thing gets me enraged. You need to invest in some cams with motion detection (so long as it wasn't opportunist) and then you can jump out with a baseball bat next time!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 05:05 AM   #78
mryakanisachoad
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
I'm specifically speaking of the crappy police here in north long beach. They are hardly cops in my opinion. More like dicks with badges. I'm not looking for sympathy at all. On the first post, I was asking if you guys have any recommendations on body shops. And no there is no girl involved in this. Pussy makes the world go around just like money but that isn't the reason for EVERY problem. Such as this one, I figure its someone specifically Ihad a problem with back in the day.
You seem like a good egg and my bad for misreading your attack on North Long Beach police as an attack on all cops. I really read it that way - I'm sorry.

This is right from left field, but I know a guy who goes by the moniker "DJKiwi" (he stylized it - K1W1). Are you from New Zealand?

Here's a story on the other Kiwi. His best problem right now is that his car was wrecked. What a twisted mess he's in. Say a prayer for his soul and the memory of his injured companion and the tragic loss of an innocent life.
http://m.nydailynews.com/1.124017#bmb=1
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #79
BMWSOZE
Smooth Operator
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335I

Must have your air freshener!

PS- Your dog looks awesome
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #80
thecadman99
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 330i 6mt spt bk/bk

My sympathies OP! Makes me want a full time car DVR
      02-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #81
Das_Stig
I don't drink water. Fish fuck in it.
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi
Location: Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChase View Post
I thought I had it bad yesterday when some of my 'friends' decided to pull a prank and stack huge blocks of sharp ice on my trunk, since I told them I had washed it the previous night. They think it's funny that I treat my car like a person. Now it's completely scratched up on the top of the trunk and it'll take an hour or so to buff out

I feel bad for you though man, hope it all works out.
u have some seriously shitty or jealous friends, no offense. i had one like that too before
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #82
r3dbimmer89
Major
Rep
Drives: P-Car

damn man seems like somebody really doesnt like you
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #83
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You seem like a good egg and my bad for misreading your attack on North Long Beach police as an attack on all cops. I really read it that way - I'm sorry.

This is right from left field, but I know a guy who goes by the moniker "DJKiwi" (he stylized it - K1W1). Are you from New Zealand?

Here's a story on the other Kiwi. His best problem right now is that his car was wrecked. What a twisted mess he's in. Say a prayer for his soul and the memory of his injured companion and the tragic loss of an innocent life.
http://m.nydailynews.com/1.124017#bmb=1
Its alright, I should've clarified on which cops I was specifically aiming for. And actually no I'm not from New Zealand, its just my nick name that I've had for a very long time lol.
I'm sorry for your loss, ill definitely be saying a prayer. I hope his days look brighter soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWSOZE View Post
Must have your air freshener!

PS- Your dog looks awesome
Lol so you admit to my awesome tree freshener! Hahahahahaha jk
And thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecadman99 View Post
My sympathies OP! Makes me want a full time car DVR
I'm definitely gonna invest on one now! Seems like a legit idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Das_Stig View Post
u have some seriously shitty or jealous friends, no offense. i had one like that too before
And that's when you start dropping them like flies, metaphorically and literally, if any of my friends did that, good one or not they're gonna pay for it cuz I didn't bust my ass working for someone else to mess my property up
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dbimmer89 View Post
damn man seems like somebody really doesnt like you
That's that I'm saying :/
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #84
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Pics are up
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 10:06 PM   #85
russianE90
Dr. HVAC
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
hey, i know what you are going through, it sucks! i had something similar happened to me next to my gf house in west hollywood.
they broke the passenger side front window, stole my prada sunglasses and iphone charger from the glove box and took an ashtray full of cigarette butts, but didn't touch the GPS mounted on the other side...
cops basically told me that they are not even going to look for anyone because there is no point.

have you talked to your insurance yet? what are they planing to do, repair or total?

good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2013, 06:12 AM   #86
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianE90 View Post
hey, i know what you are going through, it sucks! i had something similar happened to me next to my gf house in west hollywood.
they broke the passenger side front window, stole my prada sunglasses and iphone charger from the glove box and took an ashtray full of cigarette butts, but didn't touch the GPS mounted on the other side...
cops basically told me that they are not even going to look for anyone because there is no point.

have you talked to your insurance yet? what are they planing to do, repair or total?

good luck!
I'm sorry to hear you got sucker punched as well
Idk what the insurance is going to do just yet, its not enough damage to call a total but its pretty hefty. I finally had my car towed this morning to the shop and hopefully ill be hearing from them soon. Sad to say though, I might be leaving this e90 community soon :/ my dad wants me the change cars and my mom also thinks its a smart idea. The only thing id accept in the place of my e90 is an e46 m or a supra tt I doubt luck favors me how I hope though
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #87
PUG-N-BEEM GUY
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328I sedan

People like that need their finger broken on both hands! I HATE. People like that!
      02-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #88
Jay_Bimmer
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 3

Aiya !
Appreciate 0