E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Recovering grey interior headliner to black anthracite?

07-17-2016, 07:55 AM   #1
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Recovering grey interior headliner to black anthracite?

Hey guys

Unfortunately my car is non M spec and ive always hated the non m sport front bar and grey headliner...

Ive focused on power mods and performed a lot of maintenance on the car getting it up to standard.

I recently installed some fox red m3 seats and novillo leather centre console door trims etc and have a NBT retrofit on the way and am starting to refocus on interior cosmetics...

Ive now started investigating a black head liner and can buy the grab handles sun visors light switches ( in black of course) and was hoping to do a hoodliner covering as a new item is $2.4k usd here in australia and used are rare and expensive I would prefer a fresh recover done by a trim shop ( I hate the suede/alcantara head liners)

https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-33...ior/Headliner/

Does anyone know a supplier for oem spec black anthracite?

I found this thread

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...liner-material

Any advice would be great

My car with a full m3 driveline swap, m3 zcp rims, m3 seats and a host of other mods

Last edited by DR-JEKL; 07-17-2016 at 06:03 PM..
Appreciate 0