E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Weird things happening with drivers seat -advice?

12-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
icandie
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Weird things happening with drivers seat -advice?

I have a 2008 e92. I usually put stuff in my back seat and access it by pushing/folding the back of my seat forwards to make room. Well now the front seat is doing something very strange and freaking annoying !! When I push the back of the drivers seat forward the entire seat glides all the way back. And there is nothing I can do to interrupt the process.

The car was bought as cpo. I called dealership. Advised 139 diagnostic fee which I won't have to pay if it turns out to be covered. However If they discover it's not covered then I have to pay the fee and the repair (if I choose to do it).

Anyone have this experience?
08 E92 Black Sapphire 328i / Cream Beige / 6MT / Sport / L7 / OEM Aero Lip / OEM M3 Rear Spoiler / OEM Matte Black Grills / Smoked Reflectors / MTEC H8 Super White Fogs / LUX H8 / H&R Sport / Breyton Race GTS

cream on the inside, clean on the outside ... i love my bmw
Appreciate 0