E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FLASH SALE: VTT N55 DBB Stage 2's back in stock

06-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
Tony@vargasturbotech
Banned
Rep
Drives: N54

FLASH SALE: VTT N55 DBB Stage 2's back in stock

Good news, we have another batch of DBB Stage 2 upgrades for the N55 back in house, ready for assembly, shipping, and we are doing a flash sale on them.. For 2 days only (offer ends 6/6/14 at 12 noon)we will offer the upgrade at $3599, this includes, the full upgrade, all parts needed for install (except factory gaskets), upgraded Forge / VTT DV, etc. This is the only true upgrade available for the N55 at this moment, with proven power potential, and 1/4 mile potential. A stage 1 upgrade is going to get you a little bump in power at the top of the rev band, this turbo transforms your N55 and you pick up massive amounts of power through out the rev band, not just near redline. If you are interested or have any questions please email us directly at sales@vargasturbo.com. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 02:42 AM   #2
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Prius

waiting for f32 compatibility