E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Are you guys somewhat worried about the "chip"?

Closed Thread

06-19-2007, 06:09 PM   #67
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Who are these 2 people with blown motors? Oh wait.. that's right. The thread got deleted
Actually if you go to RRE, theres one sitting there with your software. Its fried. They have a picture of you on the ashtray where everyone smash their cig butts on your face. You might wanna go down there and talk some sense to those guys. Just Kidding!! We love you Shiv! You are the one who asked me what I heard bro, I didn't even talk about it. I was just questioning longevity, and even I said the Procede could possibly run strong for years to come. I might be bashing my head against the wall in a few years for not getting it. Never know right? Or maybe you will be the one in a few years bashing your head in the wall for running such high boost and blowing everyones turbos. Time will tell?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #68
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
I think you're talking about Brett L's motor. And no, I wasn't the last one to tune it before it failed. Try again. And competitors hating on us? Imcomprehensible.

Shiv
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:15 PM   #69
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elucas730 View Post
See...this is why you shouldn't have said anything in the first place. You are just spouting off crap that you know absolutely nothing about. And XEDE isn't necessarily "as powerful as you can get", at least not for Subarus.
My first post did not bash Shiv. You guys are like super sensitive monkeys. I said the shop I went to had a guy go limp mode and he is going to the dealer and Everyone is going crazy on me. Woah woah woah, calm down Shiv worshipers. It happened bro, and he isn't the first alright?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:19 PM   #70
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I think you're talking about Brett L's motor. And no, I wasn't the last one to tune it before it failed. Try again. And competitors hating on us? Imcomprehensible.

Shiv
You are calling me your competitor? I am a day trader. I don't know how much you make, but I doubt I make as much as you. You win hands down. Look at my ride, its bone stock besides some suspension work. My audi on the other hand has $30k invested in parts. I don't hate you Shiv. Im quiet impressed, thus far. We'll see how everything unfolds ok? I know you are very prideful in your work, and you have every right to be. But no need to get so defensive over everything. If a few guy goes limp a few times a week, maybe its ok to say hey look maybe its running slightly hotter than expected. Why turn the table and say all the competitors are hating on you? I just bought my BMW a little over a month ago, why would you consider me your competitor?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:26 PM   #71
elucas730
I'm just here for the turbo
Rep
Drives: 2004 STi, 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
Actually if you go to RRE, theres one sitting there with your software. Its fried. They have a picture of you on the ashtray where everyone smash their cig butts on your face. You might wanna go down there and talk some sense to those guys. Just Kidding!! We love you Shiv! You are the one who asked me what I heard bro, I didn't even talk about it. I was just questioning longevity, and even I said the Procede could possibly run strong for years to come. I might be bashing my head against the wall in a few years for not getting it. Never know right? Or maybe you will be the one in a few years bashing your head in the wall for running such high boost and blowing everyones turbos. Time will tell?
13 psi = high boost
      06-19-2007, 06:27 PM   #72
elucas730
Rep

Quote:
You are calling me your competitor? I am a day trader. I don't know how much you make, but I doubt I make as much as you. You win hands down. Look at my ride, its bone stock besides some suspension work. My audi on the other hand has $30k invested in parts. I don't hate you Shiv. Im quiet impressed, thus far. We'll see how everything unfolds ok? I know you are very prideful in your work, and you have every right to be. But no need to get so defensive over everything. If a few guy goes limp a few times a week, maybe its ok to say hey look maybe its running slightly hotter than expected. Why turn the table and say all the competitors are hating on you? I just bought my BMW a little over a month ago, why would you consider me your competitor?
See now, what you are doing here is claiming that Shiv's product is causing cars to go into limp mode. You better have damn good evidence of that before you go on slandering.
      06-19-2007, 06:28 PM   #73
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

Shiv
Shiv, the reason all these thread turn into flame wars is because you have this mindset that all of us enthusiasts are either "with you" or "against you". We either parade around for your product, or we are hatters. Come on bro, what kind of mentality is that? I didn't purchase your product but I definately don't hate on your software. Don't you think I want that extra 30hp over every other companies out there? Don't you think I realize even if I run other software + a $2000 exhaust I will still get walked by a stock Procede? If you just said openly here on the forum, LOOk the procede will guarantee not have a problem in hot summers. If you do I will personally make sure it gets fixed. If you state that, man I gurantee your sales triple maybe even quadruple. Telling us go to the dealer when we have problems is like saying go fuck your self. You know damn well once you are chipped just about everything under the hood is void unless you can name a BMW dealer that will service a car coming in with problems with a procede.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:29 PM   #74
elucas730
Rep

Quote:
My first post did not bash Shiv. You guys are like super sensitive monkeys. I said the shop I went to had a guy go limp mode and he is going to the dealer and Everyone is going crazy on me. Woah woah woah, calm down Shiv worshipers. It happened bro, and he isn't the first alright?
And no, I am not a Shiv worshipper. I have said on here before that I think it's a shame that no one else is stepping up to the level that Shiv has. Ask De90man about the PM that I just sent him. But I also can't stand it when people talk BS out of their ass when they obviously have no idea what they are talking about.
      06-19-2007, 06:31 PM   #75
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
See now, what you are doing here is claiming that Shiv's product is causing cars to go into limp mode. You better have damn good evidence of that before you go on slandering.
Where do you live? I can take you to the shop but thats beside the point. Scroll down, there is a thread with about 7-8 ppl stating their procede went into limp mode recently and all they had to do was restart engine and boost came back. Shiv wont deny cars have gone limp mode, because they have.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:32 PM   #76
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

Sniff

Sniff, sniff ....

Yep, I smell a troll.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:33 PM   #77
Terry335
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Just to add fuel to the fire:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67092

I should also note that none of the ****** beta testers have experienced limp mode!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #78
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
And no, I am not a Shiv worshipper. I have said on here before that I think it's a shame that no one else is stepping up to the level that Shiv has. Ask De90man about the PM that I just sent him. But I also can't stand it when people talk BS out of their ass when they obviously have no idea what they are talking about.
That would obviously be you. No one is stepping up because all the tuner have a reputation to maintain. They risk losing over 10 yr of brand image by over boosting to match shiv's HP/torque and having customers drop like flies. Tuning is an endurance race bro. So if tomorrow a guy comes on the forum and calls him self Bish and says he got a Platinum Box giving you 445rwhp and 450torque at 25psi you gonna run it and ask Shiv to raise the bar to that level? Use your brain....hello00000000....anyone in empty hole??!?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:36 PM   #79
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
Sniff

Sniff, sniff ....

Yep, I smell a troll.
OH yes thats me. sniff sniff, is that you sitting next to shiv in the office?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #80
elucas730
Rep

Quote:
That would obviously be you. No one is stepping up because all the tuner have a reputation to maintain. They risk losing over 10 yr of brand image by over boosting to match shiv's HP/torque and having customers drop like flies. Tuning is an endurance race bro. So if tomorrow a guy comes on the forum and calls him self Bish and says he got a Platinum Box giving you 445rwhp and 450torque at 25psi you gonna run it and ask Shiv to raise the bar to that level? Use your brain....hello00000000....anyone in empty hole??!?
Ok, now you are a cerified asshole. So now you're telling me that other tuners don't want to get into tuning the 335i and making tons of money on a new product because they have a reputation to maintain? That's some seriously retarded crap right there. Are you mentally deficient?
      06-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #81
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
OH yes thats me. sniff sniff, is that you sitting next to shiv in the office?
Only a troll would know that.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #82
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry335 View Post
Just to add fuel to the fire:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67092

I should also note that none of the ****** beta testers have experienced limp mode!
Yes thats the thread I read which is why I made my post. But look at all the ppl around shiv, they love him like GOD. They will bash and call anyone a troll if they raise their little hand and ask shiv an unworthy question. Yes almighty, for I am so wrong to have asked the longevity of the Procede.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:39 PM   #83
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Only a troll would know that.
Stop it you online gangster!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:43 PM   #84
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
See everyone. This is the type of *** that's here to start shit. That is why I just didn't bring it up until you asked.
Quote:
Stop it you online gangster!
A homophobic troll at that.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #85
j|rz44
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i|E92

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
lmao are you guys sitting there refreshing every 10 sec.?
      06-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #86
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
A homophobic troll at that.
Hey, I have respect for you loving your tuner this much bro. I'm just curious if you go to your BMW service manger, pop your hood and show him you PRocede. Then tell him your Tuning God (Lord almighty Shiv) made your 335i 379hp to the wheels (v2 which you probably already am beta testing) and that your 335i can smoke any BMW on the lot thats under 90k sticker. I really wonder what he would say to you. And please, if you can video record that and post it here for all of us to see. Then please, could you ask your almighty lord shiv to respond to what that service manager has to say.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #87
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hey, I have respect for you loving your tuner this much bro. I'm just curious if you go to your BMW service manger, pop your hood and show him you PRocede. Then tell him your Tuning God (Lord almighty Shiv) made your 335i 379hp to the wheels (v2 which you probably already am beta testing) and that your 335i can smoke any BMW on the lot thats under 90k sticker. I really wonder what he would say to you. And please, if you can video record that and post it here for all of us to see. Then please, could you ask your almighty lord shiv to respond to what that service manager has to say.
Who said I had a Procede? You sure do assume a lot - but I guess that's what trolls do
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #88
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
And the reason I ask this is because hey, shiv told me to just take it to the dealer. So go to the dealer, because that is what your lord commands of you.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread