E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > ***F\S Black/Red interior BMW 335i coupe****

01-29-2014, 11:53 AM   #1
CarlJr
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i blk/red

Garage List
2018 m4  [0.00]
***F\S Black/Red interior BMW 335i coupe****

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
You're looking a clean 2007 BMW 335i (e92) coupe for sale. This vehicle has had 2 owners prior to me, in which i've had the vehicle for the past 4 years. This vehicle is garage kept and never seen snow, and very rarely was taking out in the rain ( mostly because once i clean my car i don't like getting it dirty). Vehicle has 81,988 current miles. Black sapphire metallic with red and brushed alluminum interior. 2007 was the first year in which this body was produced, therefore making this color combo very rare for 2007, as the red interior was an expensive option. Car has sport package with 18inch staggered rims, and NO run flats! Additions to car: gloss black kidney grills, red air scoop behind grille, blacked out taillights, aero front lip bumper, rear trunk spoiler. Car is CODED! in which means there is a digital speed reading on dash board, windows and mirrors close and open with the key, and orange corner lights are deleted (for sportier look) Recent change: new front breaks & oxygen sensors. In one of the photos is the car with black rims in which are for sale as well. The black rims have minor defects in which is why they were taken off. Due to a pot hole the front passenger rim (black one) is slightly bent which can be fixed. But the car is for sale with the FACTORY rims as seen in most pictures. This car was babied throughout my time owning it, from the way i sat in the seat so i wouldn't crease the leather, to the daily clay bar and waxing i gave her in her garage. Any further questions feel free to email me at Carl.bombara@gmail.com i would be more then happy to answer any questions. Local Pick up ONLY.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0