E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > This girl sucks...

07-21-2006, 02:08 AM   #111
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i,'04 RX 330,'99Corolla

trust me gurl dig ppl who act like JAMES BOND
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 11:03 AM   #112
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor.L3IchibanM3
trust me gurl dig ppl who act like JAMES BOND
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 11:24 AM   #113
sungmin
playing the field
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Lunch is for Wimps

bella wants a guy like marky mark wahlberg back in his youth--wigger with a hot bod and a purse snatcher. archetype: the lowest of low scums, but they are always forgiven by the hoochis because of their strapping arms and washboard abs.

actually wahlberg IS pretty cool besides his knack for petty theft.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2006, 12:46 AM   #114
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
So- i decided to write trang this letter. I created it in about 5 mins, tell me all what you think.

Trang-

I decided that this would be the last time i would contact you in regards to saving our friendship. From what i have seen from you within the past few weeks, i thought you were an entirely different person. But i was wrong, and you proved to be another fair weathered friend who utlimately cares for no one but herself. Ive heard that from Vi, from Elle, and people you think are closest to you. But in those times, i defended you and had your back. But in the end i was duped, and i let myself, once again, trust too soon. From going to Nyc, helping me deal with my breakup, moving into my house, working with my family, to this... Leaving you messages, texts, comments, emails, calls and recieving NOTHING in return is not only a slap in the face to me, but to my family as well. Whether you know it or not, they cared for you and my mom always had good things to say about you. This summer was supposed to be a good time, long lasting memories should have been created, not memories of a friend who disappointed me. I thought i could count on you to help me make the biggest transition of my life, but instead you abandoned me and left me to presume that you are better than i, or too busy. So like i said, this would be the last time i contacted you, if i do not hear anything from you soon, then thats that. I can walk away knowing that i was the bigger person, and thats all i need. I guess this move was a blessing in disguise, because ultimately i would have seen your true colors, thankfully i saw it now.
      07-30-2006, 12:49 AM   #115
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
So- i decided to write trang this letter. I created it in about 5 mins, tell me all what you think.

Trang-

I decided that this would be the last time i would contact you in regards to saving our friendship. From what i have seen from you within the past few weeks, i thought you were an entirely different person. But i was wrong, and you proved to be another fair weathered friend who utlimately cares for no one but herself. Ive heard that from Vi, from Elle, and people you think are closest to you. But in those times, i defended you and had your back. But in the end i was duped, and i let myself, once again, trust too soon. From going to Nyc, helping me deal with my breakup, moving into my house, working with my family, to this... Leaving you messages, texts, comments, emails, calls and recieving NOTHING in return is not only a slap in the face to me, but to my family as well. Whether you know it or not, they cared for you and my mom always had good things to say about you. This summer was supposed to be a good time, long lasting memories should have been created, not memories of a friend who disappointed me. I thought i could count on you to help me make the biggest transition of my life, but instead you abandoned me and left me to presume that you are better than i, or too busy. So like i said, this would be the last time i contacted you, if i do not hear anything from you soon, then thats that. I can walk away knowing that i was the bigger person, and thats all i need. I guess this move was a blessing in disguise, because ultimately i would have seen your true colors, thankfully i saw it now.
i like... click send
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2006, 01:14 AM   #116
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

good
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2006, 01:24 AM   #117
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

on the other hand why you even bother with that girl ? the more you ask her "why" the more she will not want to talk to you

lol i just had an idea what happend... her bf saw you and wants to hit it, and she's pissed off ... umm maybe not
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2006, 01:32 AM   #118
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

I think this is better. Better to come to some closure rather than having this left "out." If she does not respond soon, Bella can move on knowing she did all she can do. Thats important to her imho. Otherwise, she will constantly wonder. This gives her friend the opportunity to come out with it, if anything is bother her, this is her chance to speak. If she doesn't, Bella can end it knowing she gave it her best shot.

I'm in a similar situation, but i think mine is more sensitive becuase I had been friends with the guy for 18 years. We were best friends. No closure. I don't talk to him, he doesn't talk to me. he is on my aim/msn lists still. Haven't communicated in 2 or 3 years. And even then, it was like "hello, good bye type crap. " One of these days I really need to confront him on this, and open up, like Bella has done. So far, I haven't, and we're not friends, not enemies, we just dont' talk. To me, this is worse than having some closure to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flush01
on the other hand why you even bother with that girl ? the more you ask her "why" the more she will not want to talk to you

lol i just had an idea what happend... her bf saw you and wants to hit it, and she's pissed off ... umm maybe not
Appreciate 0